Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-03-10
20:22:26
 Preys Of A Hunting Weekend

Renaissance C16It has been a relaxing weekend of flu and bustling about the D64s in one of the older collections we have, just to pull out some missing old game cracks, just in order to persevere in our new viewpoint about cracks.

And yes, we've collected some new cracks and trainers we're proud to have in the database. But, as usual statistics teach to all of us, sometimes you also catch something you've missed before. The big fish today is Renaissance C16, the conversion of a famous version of the Othello game. We all know that Renaissance has been converted from C64 under the FYC label. Not the same with this C16 one, which seems to be much like a commercial release.
Other notable new programs: another Pigmy's tool we didn't included before called Digi Drums II, an ancient tape-to-disk copier as Kofa-kopi, another tape-to disk program including Nova Turbo hacking called Tape Copy, and a German Game Basic by Telesoft.
We've also changed the files for Danger-Willi and Helix with some complete ones.

Here is the complete addons list: Alien Invasion (crack), Blaze (crack), Digi Drums II, Digital Ball, Jetbrix (crack), Joe Blade 2 (crack), Karting Grand Prix (crack), Kofa-kopi, Krackout (crack), Laza! (crack), Magician's Curse (crack), Mario Brothers (crack), Megazone (crack), Mesél Az Erdő (crack), Molecule Man (trainer), Mychess 2.0 (crack), Netrun 2000 (crack), Pharaoh's Tomb (crack), Popeye (crack), Pottit (crack), Raider (crack), Renaissance C16, Superman (crack), Thrust (trainer), Timeslip (trainer), Helix (file), Tape Copy, TV Bongo, Tycoon Tex (crack), Ürkaland (crack), Xargon's Revenge (crack), Xcellor8 (crack), Zeppelin (crack), Danger-Willi (file), Démonok Birodalma (crack), Game Basic, Pagemaker (crack), Summer Events (crack), Way Of The Exploding Fist (crack).

Posted By

Csabo
on 2013-03-11
20:22:26
 Re: Preys Of A Hunting Weekend

A lot of good stuff there! I've never seen many of these cracks (Gaia's Mesél az erdõ, or Mat's Timeslip).

What's the deal with Digi Drums II? It runs and then... what? happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-03-12
05:59:07

Ah really dunno, we should ask to The Man, but he vanished away from that famous social network becoming unreachable :/
Other questions rise. Netrun 2000 Hardworks crack: it's like Hardworx of TomHX? Pottit MAT's crack: cracking the game with an additional textscroll :) XCellor8 Bitsoft's crack, "bitsoft AT BONN" :)

Posted By

Gaia
on 2013-03-12
18:27:41

B.T. is actually Crown I suspecthappy The Bitsoft crack of Xcellor8 was what most of us had I guess.

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-03-12
18:32:17

Guess me too, do it mean he also did the graphics for Strangers? wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024