Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-08-27
14:59:09
 Cassettes giveaway again

I've spent some money in these months in order to save from the flowing of time several cassettes, mostly Italian rerelases of famous games, some very rare originals and some newsstands collection of hacked games that will be out in the forthcoming weeks.
Further bids on eBay are quite juicy but ravaged by prohibitive prices. Most of all, I've some Kg of cassettes where the dust lands and really dunno what to do with them once I've dumped the tape's content.

I've decided: it's time to re-sell'em on eBay.
But first, I would be much more happy if some of them would go into the collections of ppl which is closer to me than just a Mr. Whoknows.

So, this is the complete list. If you are interested in saving out for you some of these ones, request'em on this thread or in private, or by social networks: I'll sell what will remain on eBay. If I remember, C16 Chris asked for them some weeks ago, hence it has priority in choice.

Introduzione Al Basic Parte 1 (no deck, dirty tape)
Karate Master (no deck)
Programmi Per C16 (no deck)
Computer Games E Utilities N.5 (no deck)
Zodiac (2703 crack)
Software Club #09 (no deck)
Commodore Club #7 (no deck)
Commodore Club #6 (no deck)
Software Club #12 (no deck)
Essenziali E Routine (no deck)
Bolt Knight
Bomber (Playvision)
Impariamo A Conoscere Le Ossa / Calcolo Dell'Ora Nel Mondo
Dots Eater
Wacky Painter (Soft)
Tycoon Tex (Armati)
Super 16
Formula 1 Simulator (no cover)
Soldiers
Supertoto (C.S.P.) (no cover)
Commodore 16 Per Te (no deck)
Vegas Jackpot (no cover)
Linguaggio Macchina 16/20 (PDILCT)
Star Wars (Visiogame)
Tennis (Soft)
c16 Best
Kikstart (no cover)
Space Fortress (no cover)
C16 Super Games 1 (italian)
C16 Super Games 2 (italian)
ACE
Chess (Armati)
Squirm (no cover)
Super Vic20-C16
Olimpia 1 / Evadere
Submarine / Dedalo
Wild Kong
War Games
Edy Ant
2Games: Super Poker Briscola
Auriga
Labirinth
Pixin
Magic Brush
Cassette Database
Conto Corrente
Educational Line N1
C16/MSX N.10
Cuthbert Enters The Tombs (Armati)
Olympiad (Armati)
Commando (Armati) (early cover)
Video Basic (#12)
Video Basic (#13)
Video Basic (#14)
Video Basic (#17)
Fruit Machine (Visiogame)
Triple Decker 4 (GWNN cover)
Froggy (Visiogame)
Graphics Master
Byte Games 6
Go Games 26
3D Crazy Tennis
Maniax (fake cover)
Avventura Nei Feudi / Salvala
Aeroblitz
Rambo
La Torre Misteriosa / Conto Corrente
Jet Mission
Crazy Brush
Computer set N.4 (+booklet)
Computer set N.5 (+booklet)
Computer set N.6 (+booklet)
Computer set N.8 (+booklet)
Computer set N.9 (+booklet)
Computer set N.10 (+booklet)
Computer set N.11 (+booklet)
Computer set N.13 (+booklet)
Computer set N.14 (+booklet)
Computer set N.15 (+booklet)
Videoteca Computer 11

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2013-08-27
15:19:55
 Re: Cassettes giveaway again

what you want because now the whole packet with postage costs to Germany?

Che cosa per ora per l'intero pacchetto con costi di spedizione in Germania

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-08-27
15:47:19

Beware: we're talking about ~5Kg of cassettes, and this means (just checked) postal fees around 50-60€!

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2013-08-28
12:18:30

ääähm pfff that's a lot of money but o.k. . at the moment I'm a little weak in the wallet. is it alright if I buy the tapes next year?

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-08-28
15:51:59

Eeeh guess not, I'm sorry :/ I need to save space, at first. And I also wanna get back a symbolic bunch of Euros just to reinvest'em in new tapes happy

As for the Asimov's Laws, I have 3 rules by decreasing rank:
1) free space now
2) save few rarest cassettes for C16 scene's collectors
3) do some symbolic money

C16 Chris: do you miss all of them? Is there some particular piece you really need to have for your collection?

Apropos, I'm gonna also sell original copies of Suspended, Zork I and Letter Match/More Or Less.

Posted By

George
on 2013-08-28
16:53:13

Collectors should be asked first, i agree.
How much do you want for each Infocom-game + shipping?
And in what condition are the Boxes plus the rest?

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-08-28
18:09:38

George: Suspended and Zork I are used but totally mint, with all their gadgets included, so the only difference with a new one is the missing plastic film. happy An example: I've never detached the "beans" used to localize the droids over the plastic map in Suspended. Ah yes, the adhesive label on the disk of Zork I detached because of its bad glue, but it's there and intact, and can be glued again resulting neat. I could do by myself keeping silence, but I leave that to the buyer's ability wink

Mmm, didn't think a price, I was prepared to sell those two via eBay... I checked eBay itself to estimate that and I've found a ridiculous 69€ for Zork I Plus/4 grin
I guess the postal fee should be around 15€, but let me ask straight to the postal office to have sure numbers.

The total price should be around 30€+15€ = 45€. You could transfer the money to my bank or load it on a VISA Electron owned by me.

Posted By

George
on 2013-08-28
18:59:49

I think 30 EU is a good price for the games, which i had in mind too, if the condition is good. Infocom-Games even in bad condition are extremely overpriced on ebay. But The 15 EU shipping costs makes the deal painful, but please ask the real cost. Maybe you can send them as large Letter (like in Germany).

Could you ask the shipping costs for only one game too? I would like to have "Suspended", since i am a great science fiction fan.

The games i am also seeking are "Starcross" and your mentioned "Space Rogue" in good condition.

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-08-29
09:35:56

Confirmed: sending an 20x30x8 less-than-1Kg envelope from Italy to Greece costs 14,80€, plain sending with no additional features :/

Posted By

George
on 2013-08-29
09:46:05

Hi Luca,
live in Germany. I will buy both game games for 30 EU + shipping. I can transfer the money today to your account.

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-08-29
12:29:44

Jeez, it's true, I've forgotten you're living in Germany -_-'

I discovered that sending to Germani an ordinary packet costs more than sending it to Greece :o: they asked to me 19,19€!
[moaning mode: on] This happens when a State decides to create a big public debt, then it tries to solve it by selling around its own stuff, which also means people's assets. Getting your Postal Service into private bussiness doesn't create win/win situations in Italy, on the countrary prices goes up. Banks win, ensurances win, people loose anyway [moaning mode: off].

George please keep your money because I wanna find the best solution if possible, then I'll tell you how much I payed for the shipping.

Posted By

George
on 2013-08-29
16:08:51

no problem. You were right with my greek origin, but i am living in Germany.
I will do some research to for the shipping. Maybe shipping als 40x30x4 is cheaper.

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-08-30
04:46:38

George: I've sent it with the most risky and wild delivery option, paying 9,50€ happy The rest via PM.

No one has interest in saving the most rare of these cassettes for his own collection? I'll wait some days then it will be eBay time for sure ;)

Posted By

George
on 2013-09-05
14:48:23

Thanks. Money is on its way.

games arrived today.

Here the unboxing video dedicated to the forum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ1edL8Jb9M

Greetings
George

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-09-05
15:51:30

Quote video, "Games should be played, not only collected...".

Well said. happy

Enjoy Zork & Suspended!

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-09-06
04:16:43

The wilder delivery option went good! And the package has kept I see.
Hope that stuff would be in condition that satisfy you requests wink

And now, for the rest...

Posted By

George
on 2013-09-06
05:24:34

Yes, shipping worked well,
The condition of the boxes are very good, if you consider, that the games are over 30 years old.
The content of the boxes are like new.

I hope you liked the video. I love watching unboxing videos, because you share with others the joy of opening something for the first time and i wanted to show how these games are boxed for the people who are interested in. They are like little treasure boxes. Multiplie the game experience. Something that we all miss in modern day games. Its not so much the technology that makes the game.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024