Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2024-03-12
05:25:03
 Re: Magyarok és a Commodore Plus/4 blog

Eeeeh! This is *that* kind of blog's post which plays several strings of my resonating heart. Even that entry sentence is written by me!

As you can see from the statistics by date, the 2004 could be truly considered a Renaissance's year, after years of darkness during which I can say that I was literally the standard-bearer in a scenario of solitude. 4Ever03 has been one of the funniest times in my life: I was in love, and in the Csongrád's county, I met fantastic guys and in the end even my myth, TCFS, appeared from the mists, I had giant kürtőskalács at morning and halászlé at night. And if you ask to me, it's time to do it again! *wink-wink*

Crackers' Demo 4 has been a pretty funny project, basically driven by DCD (which still visits this forum silently... WE'RE WATCHING YOU VIKTOR, please leave some words at least! grin ), in which I drew a lot of graphics, composed the SID music and injected so many weird ideas. And there's a part by me too, which can boast a veeeery big help by Csabo! You know, I'm not a skilled coder... No wait: actually I'm not a coder at all! So, Csabo has taught me how to enrich that dull logos box part with some funny bobs.
What can I add about 8 Shades Of Black? That project has sealed the friendship between me and Degauss forever, and sooo many cool and skilled sceners have contributed to make it a little marvel. Do you know that the official homepage of the project is still on?

As you know, I created and maintained limiTED '07 and limiTED '09 exactly in order to gather sceners and fermentate the juice of what appeared to see a new thrust for a new scene. And now, given that parties and online compos like Lovebyte and BASIC 10Liner currently exist, the question is: would you be ready and join a 3rd edition of the limiTED online compo? Answer me ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶i̶o̶ oh come one write it here.

I'm very proud of Adventures In Time, I collaborated with KiCHY on it, thanking him once again for the chance he'd given to me, in one of the darkest slices of my life. That work helped me a lot, and most of all I consider that game the real ignition of a completely new era for the high-soaring flamingo's** scene. Róbert is moved by a very unique passion for the machine, behind what you've seen by him, there 's a ton of explored new projects still locked in the drawer. Loved to compose that music with the brilliant TLCPlay, and to contribute with some ideas to it. Unfortunately, the excessive desire to contribute to what was in any case the project of KiCHY, at the time showed all my lack of diplomacy and guidelines to be kept during a cooperation project, ending up overflowing with my insistent presence the sphere of the natural creator of the game itself (sorry again, Róbert!), who then preferred not to collaborate more closely with me. But this taught me the lesson, which was extremely useful when I was then able to at least partially coordinate the work done on Pets Rescue, conducted with much more diplomacy and respect for the needs of the collaborators involved.

You're on spot Rachy, Whack is a terribly addicting rougelike game, dynamic and strategic at the same time in 1kB! Guys, play it once and hours will be wasted unexpectedly! Granted!

What to say more about who has left the scene in the worst way he could? Miss his pure genuine love for the scene, the same thrust that moved (and moves!) KiCHY, and Csabo and Chronos, and many other sceners I'm not citing here. How lucky we were to have Skoro with us for so many years, we were so lucky that sometimes we forget to think about it and tell ourselves in the mirror.

**: are you really wondering what that means? Really? Get out of here now!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024