Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Murphy
on 2015-05-21
08:34:50
 Crackers' Demo 5

The Plus/4 is older than 30 years, and 8SOB was released 8 years ago.
What do you think about making CD5?

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2015-05-21
08:30:17
 Re: Crackers demo 5

Are lamers welcome?

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-05-21
09:04:40
 Re: Crackers' Demo 5

Guys, do you remember we tried 3 years ago, and the way the discussion has ended?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-05-21
10:36:11

I love the idea, count me in for sure.

I didn't even remember that last thread, but now that I (re)read it, I guess it bogged down with too much discussion about rules and style and such.

Well, for me anyway, CD is the Plus/4 scene's own thing, so we don't need to look elsewhere about rules, or what other people might find "acceptable" in 2015. I think it is a celebration of the machine, our love of coding, the joy of creating something out of nothing. To me inclusiveness is the biggest (if not the ONLY!) goal. Therefore I would definitely say: lamers (and/or everyone else) is welcome. With so many people (and hopefully there will be lots), it's nearly impossible to make something "themed". It will be a bit of a hodge-podge, but so are all the previous ones happy So, if we ever decide to make a co-op trackmo, or something more "serious", well, let's leave that for another project.

To reiterate: we should keep the rules simple and to a minimum. We should try to get as many people involved as possible. Anyone who wants to be in, just comment here, and you get one vote - so in case there's some things to be decided, the participants could vote.

So, who else is in? What are your thoughts about all this so far?

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-05-21
10:43:03

Csabo: too much discussion about rules? Oh, well then, I beg you all for pardon, for letting bog down the whole thrust with ideas and rules. I will be in too, in one way or another, count me in, good luck for the organizing wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-05-21
12:32:36

Perhaps I'm mistaken and there was another reason. No need to apologize (especially when no-one accused you of anything), instead why not just answer your own question, and give us your two cents on why do you think that thread died?

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-05-21
13:13:32

I actually did try to put down some guidelines into that thread, hence there's no need to hide names and nicknames under soft generalizations, that's simply a fact. I appreciate both the attempt to relaunch the project by Murphy, and the new vision introduced by Csabo for it, so where's the need of understand why it didn't get ignite three years ago? I preferred to announce my participation in any possible way, wishing all the best for who's going to organize it under these basics.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2015-05-21
20:09:37

The new Faith No More album is out just now so it is never ever better than now. I am in. I always listen to FNM while coding.

Posted By

Degauss
on 2015-05-22
03:12:19

You can count me in too. wink

Nonetheless: I read the previous CD-thread, mainly because i totally forgot what the discussion was. The main point of argument was (in my eyes) we don't have someone to organize a complex thing like CD4 or 8SOB was and this still applies. I also saw this still applies but thats no reason to flush the entire idea down the toilet.

In my eyes we would need:
- to give up the idea of a complex timeline-driven trackmo
- set very simple rules: MC-only, load-adress at $????, after press-space jmp to $????
- someone who volunteers to make a partselector (i would)
- a deadline
- someone to kick ppl's butts the closer the deadline gets (i would, but not alone)
- someone to help putting all parts together

Is that too optimistic? Is that even agreeable? What do you think?

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2015-05-22
03:52:57

Degauss wrote:

- set very simple rules: MC-only, load-adress at $????, after press-space jmp to $????
- a deadline
- someone to kick ppl's butts the closer the deadline gets (i would, but not alone)

In my opinion:
- obvious, since CDs were always like that
- agreeable, but also needs restricted memory areas
- agreeable, although not necessary
- obvious
- obvious
- obvious

Posted By

Murphy
on 2015-05-22
05:24:19

I agree. The parts are different technically and visually, so whatever we're doing it's remains a megademo for feeling.

Personally I would completely satisfied with a really fast loader without music or any eye candy effect. (I remember how long was the CD4 at the compo with the slow loader and the always the same loader music)

MC? I don't understand this.

Memory map:
500-$7ff restricted for the loader, every other memory area can be usable.
Every parts has to be crunched with exomizer and executable with run. (or at $100d)

The DOTY rules are good references.
http://www.kopacek.de/doty14/compo.html#rules

Great! happy Thanks!

- a deadline

Arok? Aug 14-16, Or it's too close?

I don't have experience with the previous coop demos. So it's just a question.

it's possible to make this with minimum effort? 3-4 email (distributed over time) to all the plus4world users based on the p4w user database?

If everyone follow the rules, it's can be very simple. I know I'm an idealist. wink

And one thing what I really like in DOTY. Compo and coop demo at the same time. I think it's a bit more motivating to add some plus effort to your part.

Posted By

MIK
on 2015-05-22
05:59:00

MC-only means Machine Code only. wink

Posted By

Degauss
on 2015-05-22
10:15:27

@Murphy: Thanks for the input

My 2 cents:
This years arok sounds way too ambitious. If we got something ready for next years arok, we all should be happy. From my experience i'd say 3-4 emails on a regular basis will only keep the overall thing going. The closer you get to the deadline, the more you have to communicate - one-to-one. This can be very time-consuming and troublesome, therefore i think two people should share the work.

P.S.: I just looked at the DOTY rules. Perfect! We should take these without a change!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-05-22
13:18:33

Sure, the rules are awesome, especially this one: "Entry has to run on a stock pal c64 without any expansions." Should be no problem (I'm just joking of course. happy)

Otherwise sounds like this is getting some traction (awesome!). I was thinking end of September for the deadline: this would give most of us time, hopefully during the summer holidays people will have time to code/draw/musicate. This would mean an early October release. Does that sound reasonable for everyone?

It would be good to know who will contribute. So let me start the count:
In fo' sho': Murphy, Degauss, Luca, me. (4)
Folks who I'm 100% counting on: Csio, Chronos, Ati, Skoro. (8 or so)
Would be nice, but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't take part this time: Gaia, SVS, nukem, DCD, Larry, Magervalp, Hifi, Litwr, Kichy. (17-ish)
I'd also love to see: gc841, gerliczer, Baz, MIK, George - perhaps in some type of co-op release or something. Seems like so many folks are writing TED tunes, maybe hook them up with graphicians Grass and carrion and... "Bob's your uncle" or something. And, basically I'd love to see everyone else, I'd love to be pleasantly surprised by even more people.

Posted By

Murphy
on 2015-05-22
17:21:46

Csabo: Don't forget Lavina wink and Bubis.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-05-22
17:42:23

Oops, I totally missed that Lavina is already in (sorry!), so that's 5. And yeah, bubis, I'd put him in the 3rd category (hoping, but not sure).

Posted By

Murphy
on 2015-05-22
18:05:46

And you forgot one of the most active +4 coders. wink

Posted By

Lavina
on 2015-05-23
02:59:02

It's an honor to even just be mentioned on one page with such a list of top coders. happy I just hope I can grow up to the task.

This project kicks major butt even if it's just an idea right now. Anyone who gives a sh*t about the plus4 should be in. wink I'm super exited to see code/music/gfx from these names. Just like waiting for almost 2 decades for the new FNM album.

Posted By

TMR
on 2015-05-23
05:12:06

No promises as always but, as long as the proposed game competition doesn't come along and get in my way, i might be able to find time to write a part... but would need someone to help with testing, though.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-05-23
11:22:27

Murphy: Yeah, I probably forgot some names, but I did say (several times) that everyone is invited and welcome, so... Come on people, now's your chance happy

TMR: OK, I hear you loud and clear, so you're absolutely definitely 100% sure writing a part. Good news! wink

Posted By

Chronos
on 2015-05-23
14:34:49

OK, if anybody needs some graphics, charset, animation etc. for his part, don't hesitate to contact me!

Posted By

Ati
on 2015-05-24
00:53:06

Ok, i'm in (with Chronos gfx). I asked Ninja/GS, perhaps he will add a part too... happy

Posted By

TMR
on 2015-05-24
07:32:02

Csabo: what it actually means is that i've already written half a part and drawn a logo since posting... but i don't like to make promises until i know they can be kept! i'm still not sure about finding more time or if the effect i have in mind will actually work at this point...

Posted By

Mad
on 2015-05-25
20:18:32

I think I will be in, if the completion of "my" current game doesn't take too much time.

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-10-28
13:31:18

Hey coopdemo anarchists out there, where do I have to send my crazy outtarules contribution to CD5? happy

Posted By

TMR
on 2015-11-02
08:27:58

Did anyone actually step forward to organise/link it in the end...? i've got most of a part (just needs the scroller code and text doing) as well.

Posted By

Ninja
on 2015-11-14
11:56:37

It could be something concrete, part of me is already halfway done. happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-11-14
12:50:32

I don't have a real part, but I can easily put together a couple of decent effects and compose a tune. Hey, we're all in! What's actually stop all this, eh? What is it, eh? grin

Posted By

TMR
on 2015-11-14
13:05:51

What's to stop it? Not having anyone organising it to do the linking might... =-)

Posted By

Ati
on 2016-05-02
12:14:04

up

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-03
09:19:47

Up indeed! Our scene didn't get an invite (so watch the C64 one instead here: http://csdb.dk/release/?id=146727), but Arok 2016 is in about 3 months.

The enthusiasm in this thread is obvious, so instead of everyone asking everyone else again, I'm single-handedly announcing that we are officially doing this. Yay, it's happening! If no-one else submits a part, I'll release one with a part from me only happy

We're keeping it simple. Rules/decisions summarized from below:

Your part should...
- ...run on a stock C16 with 64K or Plus/4. SID music allowed.
- ...be coded in machine code (BASIC is out).
- ...run as a standalone program, start with SYS4109 / G 100D.
- ...not write to $0500-$07FF (loader). EDIT: changed to $0400-$07FF.
- ...end with blank/black screen (LDA#$00 STA$FF06 STA$FF19)
- ...jump to $0500 when done or when space is pressed.
- ...emailed to me (or to another organizer) by July 20, 2016.
- ...either be NTSC compatible, or skip itself entirely.

(Okay, this last one: don't write to $FF07/$40 directly, that's easy to do, see if the part works. If you can't do it, no problem, at least do a check and skip everything (it's only 10 bytes). This is really minimal effort for anyone, at it will ensure that the demo runs "somewhat gracefully" (doesn't crash) on NTSC computers. I will be happy to assist anyone with more details about this, if needed.)

Otherwise:
- Loading will be old-school (as fast as we can make it, blank screen, silent).
- Everyone's welcome to submit a part!
- Chronos offered help with graphics.
- I'm happy to help out with music if we can discuss the details ahead of time.

If you're in, please comment below.

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-05-03
14:36:20

Yeah!! Just trying to code something for this now.. happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2016-05-03
14:51:19

Wow, great! Csabo, thumbs up for taking the lead on this.

Posted By

Chicken
on 2016-05-03
15:41:53
 Crackers' demo 5

My contribution: spelling check wink Following the tradition, it should be "Crackers' demo" (not "Cracker's demo").

Anyone planning on attending Arok 2016?

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-05-03
17:20:20

Ok, i'm in, already working on a logo for Ati's part, if anyone else want one or graphics assets (logo, charset, bitmap etc.) please contact me with the idea and/or details.. thx!

Arok: You can expect Csio+Me+Siz

Posted By

5tarbuck
on 2016-05-04
04:30:18

If someone needs a song (made with Knaecketraecker or TEDzakker), don't hesitate to contact me...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-04
13:18:25

Cool, thanks guys. Check the front-page!

Does anyone think there's a chance we could get TCFS or Muffbusters to contribute a part? happy

Posted By

Csio
on 2016-05-04
14:51:19

I am f**king in, ofkoz! We will crack it wink

Posted By

Csio
on 2016-05-04
15:10:25

So... as I as wrote, I am IN!

Posted By

carrion
on 2016-05-04
15:24:49

I volunteer to do some gfx (preferably MFLI) too.
contact me with PM.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-04
15:44:39

Thanks carrion, I added your name. Thanks Csio, we're up to 3 (promised) parts now happy

I know several people mentioned that they want to take part in this, but that was before the current deadline. If you're actually working on something, or have plans to do so, please post here (or just PM me).

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-05-05
07:29:48

I'm in, too wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-05
07:51:50

That's 4 parts... 4 parts, going once, going twice... Can I hear 5? happy

Posted By

Ati
on 2016-05-05
10:10:10

5 happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-05-05
10:38:16

Hey! What is the correct spelling:
"Cracker's demo 5" or "Crackers' demo 5" ?! grin

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-05
11:58:13

Tackling the important issues, I see happy

I believe it is Crac'k'ers Dem'o '5, right?

Posted By

Csio
on 2016-05-05
15:42:31

How can we get the control after loading? With black screen?????

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-05
17:19:30

The parts should be standalone executable, I'll update the rules with this one. This makes the most sense - this way individual parts can be loaded and viewed, in case all else fails.

So basically, don't assume anything, initialize all things that you need to initialize, including screen color.

Posted By

TMR
on 2016-05-05
20:22:02

July deadline... ouch, but i'll see what i can do.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-05
20:43:43

All right, we're putting you down as a "maybe".

Didn't doing the C64 monthly demos give you the experience on how to keep things simple and just get a release done? happy

Posted By

TMR
on 2016-05-06
09:08:39

i've already got a C64 release i'm trying to line up for Sundown in July though...

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-05-06
12:39:42

If the time left is not enough then 3 years would not be enough either. happy

I guess I'll have a contribution.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-07
10:23:00

That's awesome, Lavina! (BTW: I think you guys are saying the same thing - "I'll try my best do make it" happy)

Just discussed some details with Skoro via email - he hasn't committed yet, but I'm hopeful.

At the current count (and best case scenario), we're up to 8 parts! CD4 had 17, so we have a long way to go. This is YOUR call to action: if you can, do your share, either code/draw/compose something, or try to rally the troops and get the enthusiasm going.

Edit 1: Good news everyone, Skoro is in as well!

Posted By

Csio
on 2016-05-11
11:59:29

Okay, so We (all of the Crackers) want to see black screen while loading nexte partowa...jah?!?! Please, update the rules, Mr. Vancouver wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-11
14:03:54

Sorry, what do you mean exactly? Are you saying we should make it a rule that each part must clear the screen and change the colors to black at the end of itself?

BTW, does anyone know if the other German guys who took part in CD4 (nukem, Haegar) could be reached?

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-05-12
18:44:26

Perhaps Csio meant, that ff06 is screen off and ff19 is black at the very transitions. That's a setup which worked for me personally. Most of the time it's just one or two frames. Right?

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-05-12
18:56:26

I want PINK transition screen happy
The Plussy has the "pink flamingo" codename in Hungary in magazine CoV.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-05-13
01:44:46

OFF

@MMS

I'm quite convinced that it wasn't called "pink flamingo" but "flamingo soaring in clouds".

Meg vagyok győződve, hogy nem "rózsaszín flamingónak" nevezték, hanem "fellegekben szárnyaló flamingónak".

/OFF

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-13
11:31:11

gerliczer is correct, it was "fellegekben szárnyaló flamingónak", on the other hand flamingos ARE pink. Therefore, logically, I will amend the rules and demand that all parts end themselves with the screen off and black border (LDA#$00 STA$FF06 STA$FF19).

Now that we've moved that hurdle out of the way, I have wonderful news: Kichy is in, currently listed as a "maybe" happy

Posted By

Csio
on 2016-05-13
16:03:08

THX Mad! Right, ofkoz!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-18
08:27:59

More good news, everyone: bubis is also in, as a maybe!

Edit: Murphy is in (as a maybe) as well! Whew, fingers crossed...

Posted By

Gaia
on 2016-05-19
16:55:18

Just got word from Rachy, alas, he is very busy but might consider contributing something as well. What IS sure though is that he is coming to Arok.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-19
17:47:15

That's awesome! Rachy took part in the first Crackers' Demo too... It would be a nice achievement if he could make this one as well. I added him as a maybe.

And more good news: Britelite may contribute a part too!

Wow, we're slowly getting there happy

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-05-20
01:37:17

Wow! The cool guys start to gather. Can't wait to see what they'll come up with. Go guys, go!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-05-22
16:31:37

Contacted Impy, CSM, Freddy, DCD, Mucsi, SENSOR, so far no luck. Was a try worth...

Shadow and Harry are a maybe for GFX.

EDIT: Contacted EDHELLON for getting a slight, very dim maybe.

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-05-20
10:10:19

Partially off:
how much bytes you can copy between memory places during one border time, if no music and other things used? Purely GFX data copy, but want to prevent vibration on the screen.
(background: CPU+memory bandwidth for fluent animation)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-20
10:10:43

To all folks: this is your kindly

Two Month Warning!

There's still two whole months to do this, starting from today. So get cracking happy I'll probably send out an email when there's only one month left (some folks actually asked for this).

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-05-20
12:05:50

MMS I don't know the number of bytes in the border perhaps some other people can help. However it depends also on your code. If you use a simple loop it could be very slow. If you do use a optimized loop which copies for instance 4 values at once it would be faster. If you do everything without a loop (all unrolled) it is even faster. However another point would be to use a double buffer, that way you can use all of the frame time for updating the screen and you need only at one point to switch the buffers. Don't know if that helps you, but from my experience copying data is very very slow (You can copy approximately around 2000 bytes with a simple loop per frame).. Was this helping? What exactly do you want to do?

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-05-20
13:32:49

Hi Mad! many thanks the detailed feedback! Well, I always with GFXs, though with less success than the experts happy

If you know the Juggler demo, in consist several full bitmaps, and just by changing the gfx map address in TED, could be easy to do full screen animation, though wasting the unchanged part.
I want to create a part that moves (rolls) the animation of a bitmap, but only a part of it, like 40x60 pixels. This is all it changes, and 5 full bitmaps in memory (90% of part unchanged) just look like a waste of disc space.
So it is 5 byte wide and 60 byte high part + the color map copy. 400 byte copy per frame is good enough, and in fact I should not change in every frame (would be too fast), so the double buffer with two bitmaps may also help.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-05-20
14:25:21

MMS, drop a PM. Maybe I can help you.

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-05-20
15:56:06

Cool!! Sounds awesome. Btw. just tested a simple copy loop (just lda,sta,inx,bne) and it could copy around 768 bytes in the border. But for your case some hardcoded "entrolled" lda #$xx,sta $xxxx should do the job a lot faster. Looking forward to that part!!! Btw, perhaps I could help,too.. Just as last resort if you or gerliczer don't get it to work till the deadline is almost reached..

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-05-22
17:01:05

Dear Mad,
Thank for this test! It sound good enough. Simple copy loop will be complex enough for me to happy
Now I am calculating the necessary space, and how big area I can move with 700byte/frame speed. It is more than 80 character space + color map. Sounds to be a really big area. This may let to extend the area and ad an additional effect happy
(but time is short, so I should consider this too)

(just a theoretical question: Do you think if I may switch off the screen during border time may speed things up significantly? Or potentially it may make the picture blurred on real HW?)

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-05-22
18:30:35

As far as I know disabling the screen just makes sense in the viewable area, since it disables the badlines, which take a lot of time if something is visible. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think disabling the screen when in border has no effect at all. Perhaps some of the plus4 residents knows more.. happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-05-30
08:09:59

Right, what Mad said above is correct: no effect. (So, just to extend on that a bit: when you're on the lower/upper border, the screen is already off happy It doesn't get more off than that! Generally, the bulk of any processing happens here for both demos/games.)

Edit: I hope everyone is making some progress, I've gotten some feedback some folks and I definitely know several of you do :-) Quick note: I did an update to the home page, the number of "thinking about it" people is higher. The persuasion continues :-)

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-05-30
08:53:45

Go Csabo, go! Goad those lazy bastards to make parts! grin

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-05-30
10:51:44

Yes, good progress here happy.. Hope the others doing well, too.. Keep it up Csabo

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-05-30
15:13:32

sorry, gerliczer, but I took it personal grin

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-05-30
15:48:09

@MMS: Does it mean that you'll definitely contribute a part? Then my effort wasn't wasted. grin

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-06-05
12:22:16

I hope this was a productive week for everyone... On my end, I completed two tunes and started on a third one, but mostly wrestled with the loader stuff.

It's update time! If you check the front page, you can see the current status. Here are the changes: Ninja/GS and gerliczer sent in near-production ready parts happy Congrats and thanks guys! Yay, we're getting there! Hifi is in - as a maybe. This leaves 3 people who are thinking about it (one of them is already vocal in this thread, so you can guess that one wink). I'm waiting for two more answers by email - both long shots, but who knows.

Otherwise, the increased activity around the site (new tool from Mr. Bozsik, real working Botticelli, RoePipi BASIC games) is obviously noticeable. The tide is turning. Awaken, oh mighty Plus/4 scene, so you can shine once again happy

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2016-06-08
16:21:39

Hi, supposedly I should post this here.
http://plus4world.powweb.com/forum/32309

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-06-13
15:49:00

Who wants to hear some updates? *uproar* All right, settle down, I have the juiciest rumors for all you news-hungry Plus/4 fans. (Who said "delusional"? I heard that!)

First, the bad news: one of the folks previously counted under "waiting for reply" answered with a no (well, to be technically correct, "near zero chance" were the exact words used). Hey, you can't win them all happy

However, the "thinking about it" group has been decreased by two, and in turn, PPCS and nukem are in happy (Yes, it's a group entry, that's not a typo.) In addition, there's one more person who is now "thinking about it", super excited about that, so that brings up that counter back to 2. Fingers crossed!

On my end, the loader stuff has progressed a lot, and the last tune I currently owe is half done. Exactly 40 days left from today, plenty of time! I'd love to hear progress reports and such, so don't be afraid to spam my inbox or post here.

Update: Excellent news! Moldi is in as well (but no promises).

Posted By

Gaia
on 2016-06-20
17:07:16

S.O.S! We are sinking, we are sinking! So where is that weekly update? happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-06-20
17:16:19

Right wink So last week was actually pretty quiet in terms of news - I sent out my last tune and made some progress with the intro.

However, today is your kindly
One Month Warning!

Guys! There's exactly one month (30 days) left. Please get your act(s) together and send me some updates. Let me know how things are going. If anyone needs any help, be sure to let us know now (PM or email), we can pool resources and/or figure out some way to move things forward.

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-06-21
12:18:07

Just waiting for the last part of my part.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-06-22
08:49:12

Thanks for the update Mad, don't worry, I'm sure it will arrive soon happy There's still lots of time.

Basically everyone from the "Working on parts" section responded, so we're looking good there. Most folks are in various stages of "nearly ready". It's the "May submit a part" that's more problematic... I'm in touch with bubis, very hopeful there, but the rest of the folks haven't gotten back to me yet.

Fingers crossed!

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-06-22
10:36:07

How much is it altogether so far?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-06-25
18:13:00

I updated the home page. Got parts from PPCS and Mad, big thanks for both happy So, if I was forced to put it together today, it would be: (barely working loader), (crappily put together) intro, gerliczer, Mad, Ninja/GS, PPCS, (crappily put together) credits. Basically 2+4 = 6 parts.

However, as per above, I'm confident that everyone on the "working on parts" list will submit their stuff. Here are the current statuses, AFAIK:
Ati: Making progress. Waiting on final version of graphics, needs some code relocation and design added.
bubis: Very early preview exists, working on it, yay! I moved him up from the "maybe" category.
Csabo: Ehhh... I'll do it, I swear.
Csio: AFAIK from Chronos, he's working on it - though I haven't heard from him.
Degauss: He just got back to me via PM this morning, code might be recycled and not much time happy But it'll happen.
Kichy: 99% ready I believe.
Lavina: Lots of stuff ready, thinking about additional design and wrapping it up.
Skoro: I got a preview this morning! Looks very good, but needs work to be finalized.

With these counted, we're looking at 2+4+8 = 14 parts. Much better!

But we have 7 more names on the "maybe" list... 21 parts sure would be better than 14. I don't have definite word from those guys. If I missed something, feel free to email/PM me, or just reply here happy

Well, I'm pretty excited about CD5. Thank you ALL for your efforts, this is actually a ton of fun, so I'm hoping a lot of you are excited and/or having fun as well happy

Edit: Kichy sent his part, nearly final, pretty freakin' awesome! Also got word from Nukem that he's working on his part as well, yay!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-07-03
14:13:37

Pretty cool feeling to code after all these years. First it was scary, had to remember many things but then it just kicks in. happy

Posted By

Ati
on 2016-07-04
11:20:40

Hi Lavina, come to the party!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-04
12:49:30

Quick update: lots of progress reports (much appreciated happy), Skoro submitted his part, and positive signs from T.M.R (but still no definitive promise). 16 days to go, let's rock this thing!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-07-04
14:56:12

actually I'll probably have 2 separate parts... Is that a problem? happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-08
08:29:00

Lavina and I worked it out via email, it'll probably be one part happy

Update: Just updated the front page, but here are the details to those who are interested: unfortunately Britelite won't be able to contribute a part after all. Murphy has been moved from "maybe" to "working on parts", yay! And the final piece of good news is, Unreal will try to contribute something as well, MX will be in the house... happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-07-15
14:02:42

Heyy, can we get an update?!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-15
14:24:14

Ah, the (totally non-fake) continued interest from you guys makes it all worthwhile wink

But seriously, last update was a week ago! So here's how things stand at the moment:
- First, there's now finally a "working" loader framework, which has been sent out to two testers. I'm anxiously waiting for response there, without this, there's no CD5. Important: please do not use the $0400 page either, I needed this for the loader too. If this is a problem for anyone, please contact me ASAP.
- Ati sent in his part a few days back, that makes it 7 submitted + intro/credits = 9 parts.
- bubis and Lavina are nearly done I believe, just waiting on final version.
- Degauss, Murphy and nukem reported progress, I'm sure those parts will be in.
- Mine and Csio's are in limbo, I hope those will be made.
- The maybe's: Moldi and T.M.R are reporting progress, I'm really hopeful. No word from Hifi, Rachy or Unreal yet. We'll see...
- For the +3 thinking about it: each of the 3 have reported some progress, so there's hope, but these are long shots.

Barring anyone new joining at this point (not impossible!), that's it. So, the most optimistic count is 24 parts happy That would be a miracle. I think 18 is realistic. Keep up the work guys, and be sure to say whatever is on your mind now, rather than later!

Edit: Hifi won't be able to submit a part, but sends his greetings to all the Plus/4 folks. Also one positive result from a tester (whew!), so the loader works.

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-15
22:00:35

Hi Guys!

I'd like to make a request: Some of you guys is surely going to arok. It would be totally nice, if someone would volunteer to make a video-capture of CD5 and post it on youtube. I'd love get a bit of the "live"-feeling. Thanks!

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-16
03:51:41

Thats a good idea Degauss. However, if somebody takes up the challenge, please put the camera on a tripod and set it to manual focus. Missing a large part of the screen half the time and the repeated defocusing is a pain to bear.

Posted By

nukem
on 2016-07-16
06:00:05

Hi from Germany happy
Ehm, does anybody of the graficians has a small cd5 logo which I can use?
Maybe 6chars high. If not, no problem. Just a small question happy
Cheers nukem

Posted By

Patrick
on 2016-07-16
07:11:52

it feels like X-mas is coming soon!!

thank you, guys! i look forward to CD5!!

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-07-16
07:35:14

hey nukem! i can do that for you grin please send me a pm with the details! charset/bitmap, size, color restriction, text..

Posted By

nukem
on 2016-07-16
10:12:43

Thanx @Chronos happy

Posted By

TMR
on 2016-07-16
14:35:28

My part is just waiting on music which should hopefully arrive just after the weekend and scrolltext i'll probably write tomorrow. Yays!

Any hints on how to detect an NTSC machine so my code can run away and hide? =-)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-16
15:12:17

The standard way is pretty simple: check $40 bit of $FF07. On PAL, it's clear, on NTSC, it's set.

LDA $FF07
AND #$40
BEQ pal
; here we're NTSC
pal ; continue here

Posted By

TMR
on 2016-07-16
17:23:24

Ta very much, added that so i just need to install the music when it arrives. =-)

Posted By

Gaia
on 2016-07-17
03:27:31

... or simply:

BIT $FF07
       BVC pal
; ntsc

wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-17
14:22:58

BIT? BVC? What kind of arcane magic is that? wink

Anyway, important: does anyone know how to get in touch with the Arok organizers? I've sent an email to "arok@c64.rulez.org" (which is the only address I can find on their site), but it bounced.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-07-17
15:51:42

in 2016, Facebook is the only way i guess..

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-17
16:12:31

Nevermind, it seems there was some issue with the email, but it got resolved. Thanks though happy

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-18
04:41:13

OFF

@Chronos: Actually, that's the shame of mankind, or at least that's how I see it. Facebook is an answer to no relevant question at all. It is more like the famous Murphy's law: "Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to use it".

ON

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-07-18
09:05:16

off:
i don't want to set it on fire grin but if you want to reach a lot of people fast, it is the universal way. we can love it or hate it, but that is the stand. the real power is the chat, that gathers people..
on:

csabo is already on the arok's email list, so problem solved.. as i earlier said, doesn't matter the demo's lenght, everybody loves watch new products on our beloved machine grin

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-18
13:41:07

Yeah, the Arok organizers confirmed that the 10 minute rule is flexible. Can't wait to have the first "official" build done to see how much the total run-time is, but it's definitely more than 10 minutes happy

I got Lavina's part over the weekend, it's really cool!

Over the weekend I had some coding help from Gaia, which allowed me to make progress with the end credits.

I've got a preview from Degauss (coolness!). Murphy, TMR, nukem, bubis are all almost done. Csio's part is being finished by siz. My part - I just haven't had time to work on it, I have (*checks to-do list*) 4 and a half things to finish before I get there. But it'll happen. So, we're looking good happy

Posted By

bubis
on 2016-07-19
09:41:45

Oh, one day left, must finish it today!

Posted By

TMR
on 2016-07-19
14:11:55

Aaa...aaand email sent. Yays! =-)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-19
15:26:11

Got it, looks awesome happy I hope everyone's as excited as I am to see the final stuff!

Front page updated, for those keeping count: we have a total of 3(!) last minute people joining, might as well keep those parts a secret happy No word from Moldi yet (but I'm sure he's going to send a part). Nothing from Rachy, I guess he's not going to join. No word from Unreal or the last +2 "long shot" folks either.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-20
01:25:37

Rachy is signed up on the Árok party page. Maybe he wants to do party coding and linking CD5 himself 5 seconds before deadline. wink

Posted By

nukem
on 2016-07-20
04:00:11

finished and sent to Csabo! happy

Posted By

bubis
on 2016-07-20
04:00:56

Finished too.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-07-20
09:16:50

This will be a gigantic demo, I guess. happy

BTW when it was originally called Crackers' Demo in the golden era, (1990?) it still had a sense because those guys still had the chance to be crackers. happy I mean crack commercial games. Though I'm not sure those guys originally were crackers themselves when CD1 was made.

Raise your hands who is a cracker among us, contributors? grin

I know it's a bit late to change name for the demo. happy I know it's a nice custom to call it like that. Still, I don't feel myself to be a cracker. For me the title 'cracker' is something extraordinary, back from my childhood, when some intros were put in front of cracked games and I saw the first logo and rasterlines and scrolls from those jedi people.

Well, looking forward to seeing this demo, no matter how it's called. It's great to see this amount of common contribution.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-20
09:36:01

Opening my inbox today was like an early Christmas happy

Last night I did the first build and there's definitely some issues. I'll be in touch if the part needs something initialized or something to be done at shutdown. One interesting thing: we *might* spill over to 3 disk sides happy

One of the "long shot" guys bowed out, maybe next time. Guys with FB pages, please see if you can get a definite "yes/no/maybe" out of Rachy.

Posted By

Majikeyric
on 2016-07-20
10:54:00

3 disk sides ?!!! Wow amazing ! happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-20
11:15:46

Well, there's a combined 133 blocks left right now, but still waiting on 5 parts (mine, Absence, Murphy, Moldi, +1). The current parts range wildly from 26-183 blocks... So it, might fit, but 3 sides is more likely.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-20
11:43:50

There's the option of making 40 track disk sides. 133+2*85 sectors may be enough to accommodate the remaining parts with a little luck.

Posted By

Murphy
on 2016-07-20
14:12:02

I think planning for 3 disk side is less stressful. Or we can release the 3rd disk as the CD6. happy

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-20
14:39:31

Then it'd be better to release two disk sides on Árok, and three as a "Director's Edition" on Function. grin

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-07-20
19:36:13

@gerliczer: finally contributed something with the fantastic help of Csabo.
Hopefully you will like that simple anim happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-20
22:28:05

An interesting fact: out of the 17 parts so far, at least 10 are NTSC compatible! I think that is really awesome happy

The current build still cannot run all the way through successfully, but MANY issues have already been ironed out. Big thanks to all you guys who responded with last minute fixes so quickly!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-07-21
15:02:57

It would be also nice to see who used what SW/HW to develop their parts.

Mine was done on PC with YAPE (megathanks!!! cannot emphasize enough the importance of this emulator for the survival of Plus4). Used purely Monitor for assembly and Basic V3.5 to generate some code and stuff. Also, Logomaker and Char Editor v1.1 were used for GFX. Exomizer for crunching. That's all I can think of. Maybe it would be mentioned in the credits??

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-21
05:08:58

I used Plus4IDE with AS65, YAPE and plus4emu, as well as about half a dozen PC utilities and some self-written special tools.

Posted By

TMR
on 2016-07-21
05:23:33

i'm going to do a blog post when CD5 comes out listing the tools and some of the hoops i jumped through to get graphics done, but the short version is Crimson Editor and ACME for code writing, YAPE for testing, Project One, Char Pad and ProMotion for graphics and aNdy used Knaecketraecker for the music.

Posted By

nukem
on 2016-07-21
05:38:24

I also used plus4ide and yape but no self done ted only had time to rip an old sid from old work...
Never worked with NTSC. Really suxx for me grin few adjustments and this problem will be solved too happy
I am proud to be with you all in this great demo. Thank you for asking me.

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-21
05:49:30

I was using UltraEdit, DASM, YAPE, Knaecketraecker and a bunch of tools written to generate data for the part.

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-07-21
06:29:43

I was using Yape, Dasm, Exomizer, Knaecketracker (atleast Degauss was using it), Visual Studio as editor for assembly and the tools where in C edited and compiled with it, too, Photoshop (Nero used it for the scroller) and I ever forgot to mention, that I used the zoom4 codes by bubis all the way in most of our demos/intros they are a great help!

Posted By

Murphy
on 2016-07-21
07:03:40

Yape, KickAssembler, Tedzakker, Photoshop, Notepad++
No converters and generators needed if you using kickassembler. wink

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-07-21
13:26:29

paint shop pro, photoshop, multi botticelli, moldi's chareditor, murphy chareditor, pixel polizei, petscii editor, plus4emu's gfx converter, yape, plus4ide, exomizer...

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-07-21
15:51:23

only gfx: multi botticelli, botticelli, irfanview, multipaint, YAPE, Plus4Emu, plus4emu's gfx converter

Posted By

TMR
on 2016-07-22
04:52:16

ASking for a friend here (and myself for future reference =-) but is there a cross development graphics tool equivalent to what Project One for the C64 does that targets the Plus/4?

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-22
05:38:03

@TMR: carrion and Chronos has a special workflow for PhotoShop, AFAIK, that enables them to produce graphics meeting the system restrictions. Then there's Multipaint and Pixel Polizei. And there's the p4fliconv tool, part of the plus4emu package. All known tools are here.

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-07-22
19:13:40

and we should not forget Csabo's Gfx Edit crossplatform tool.

Though I prefer modern GUIs like Botticelli grin (only 30 years old, hehe)

Posted By

bubis
on 2016-07-25
11:30:53

I did most of the coding on an Android tablet mustly while commuting. I used Termux as a dev env. I compiled ASL, CC65, exomizer and mkd64 in Termux where I had the latest gcc, python, make. All computations were done in C++. Testing: C64.EMU or AnVice. I used Automate to set up a task to start the emulator as soon as a D64 file has changed, so with the right make target I could test my changes immediately.

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-07-25
16:06:41

OFF

Bubis: only one question: for me it looked like that the CC65 Plus/4 h libraries are almost empty, or not fully implemented. I do prefer Pascal to C, but should agree the C is really faster, not to mention that CC65 could be a real working solution (I can't state, that Pascal is better, just closer to BASIC concept)

Do you know a source, where I can get a proper CC65 h library for plussy, supports gfx and sound properly?

Posted By

Ati
on 2016-07-25
21:28:09

Árok party: Who will be there on friday?

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-26
03:16:35

@MMS: Probably there's no such thing. But I'm sure that the maintainers would accept gladly if you made them.

@Ati: I think siz mentioned in one of the topics on the index.hu forum that he will be there on Friday. But I'm quite unsure about it.

Posted By

Ninja
on 2016-07-26
12:56:07

finished and sent to Csabo! happy

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-07-26
15:57:41

Cool! I'm happy you're in. happy

Posted By

bubis
on 2016-07-27
14:22:41

MMS: I only use the ca65 assembler and the ld65 linker of the CC65 toolchain. I do not recommend to use a higher level language like C on the Plus/4.

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-07-27
19:38:21

OFF
@gerliczer: as far as I see, there are no maintainers any more, it's status is frozen since 2013. Even if....
I wish someone worked out a proper library we could use it properly.
(in fact, I would even pay premium price for such a Plus/4 CC65 lib collection, but after that I would make it free to the scene, to help the development of fast and easy to develop programs, games)

As you know, I made no serious programs since years, and never treated myself as a brilliant programmer too.
Writing Hlibraries: Few of the functions are pretty straighforward, like GFX ON, GFX OFF, make one SOUND, but there are more tricky ones, like drawing a line, circle, piant, etc.
These could be done damn slow way (see BASIC), or badly (see Botticelli) or blazing fast (LITWR code NY2012).

So as you see, H libs require more a engaged master programmer, than a weak performing peasant happy
Also, my project's speed is below the snails, so it could be realized maybe 2020

When libraries are there, we just use what was learned in the school.

@bubis: Thanks for your answer!
I see your point, but a tool or prg would be 10x faster, than in BAISC. and structured happy

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-29
06:53:31

The Árok party stream is already running. The first 8 bit warriors are showing up, and I think I already see a PLUS/4 there. And it is already turned on. Too bad, that the stream resolution is so low that I can't see what is on the screen. But there's definitely some action. It's a demo. A large cube was hopping around on the screen. I was wrong. There was no cube. It was the Chaos demo.

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-07-29
17:09:41

We listened with my kids to the Bomberland deatmatches, and it was great happy
Right now there is nothing to see, they are watching the documentary movie they cannot share

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
09:47:16

Just squashed the - hopefully - very last randomly occurring bug, man, that's a load off my mind. I'll spare you guys the details of the "joys of organizing", let's just say that I wish we have all the final parts submitted, but hey, such is life happy

Don't worry: CD5 is coming very soon!

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
09:50:43

Why not sharing the "joys of organizing"? I'm sure it'd be an instructive story.

Posted By

Unreal
on 2016-07-30
10:09:11

MX in da house, but only with an image...no coders...so sorry guys happy Thx Csabo for support!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
10:20:53

Well, the word "joy" really should have had quotes around it happy Anyway, once it's all over, I might write a retrospective, but that's further down the road. (Off topic: we're going on vacation next week, I'll be away from all tech for a while.)

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-07-30
10:28:22

Murphy kicks major butt with KickAssembler, thanks for the webinar. happy

Posted By

Chronos and Csio
on 2016-07-30
11:04:20

Hello! Itt vagyunk az Arokon, 17:00 óra van és jelenleg itt van TLC, Murphy, SJP. Őket ismerjük már valahonnan...
Króna kalapba nyomja a sört.
Reméljük, jöttök emberek!!!

Hi! We're here at Arok, the time is 5 PM right now, and currently TLC, Murphy and SJP ishere. We know them from somewhere...
Chronos keeps drinking beer.
We hope you're coming, folks!!!

Posted By

5tarbuck
on 2016-07-30
12:01:44

Have a good time... =)

Posted By

Chronos and Csio
on 2016-07-30
13:01:17

Rachy, Stinky and BSZ is here too!!!! :o

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
13:44:20

Did BSZ take some magic hardware to the party?

Posted By

Unreal
on 2016-07-30
14:17:34

Rachy is on Arok? I don't think so...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
14:19:52

That's what the guys said... I think he's there. Csio and Chronos called me (thanks guys, it was awesome to chat!), and one of the things they said was: "What kind of face do you think Rachy made when we told him there's going to be an MX part?" happy

Posted By

Unreal
on 2016-07-30
16:09:03

i think its a ghost...not Rachy..happy

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
16:13:14

It is so good to see the footage from an abandoned camera. Fuck! Could someone tell the organizers to switch to the hall?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
16:58:57

Music compo is starting in 15 mins. Anyone else (other than me and gerliczer) watching the live stream? happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2016-07-30
17:12:29

I've postponed all the saturday night outdoor fun just to watch CD5 live premier on big screen, I am here with you wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
17:27:18

Well, I really did not need this. Last minute drama. Someone "pulled out": they had a good part submitted, nice effect, music, scroll, but they said they don't want to participate. I had to re-do everything just now (end credits, all files, etc.).

Oh well.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
17:28:42

Tar and feathers?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
17:29:47

I'm just so baffled. I really don't get it. Anyway, let's not get distracted, our moments to shine is at hand.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
17:31:15

There's two more compose before our big moments on the big screen.

Posted By

Luca
on 2016-07-30
17:34:57

Wow, this is the most close-to-the-release change of mind ever, it would really deserve a dedicated prize :O

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
17:43:33

Instead of being happy and excited, now a bunch of the people are upset at the party too. Anyway, I have to calm down too and just go with the flow.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-07-30
17:44:44

If you did'nt catch the spirit this is the outcome.. i'm so disappointed..

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
17:49:22

Don't you guys worry, it's not about who DIDN'T participate. There's quite a few other folks guilty of that wink

We're still gonna rock the house, not long now.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
18:09:10

Wow! Their spoken English is almost as bad as mine. grin

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
18:22:34

And... we're back with that extra part... apparently...

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
18:27:12

This is getting ridiculous.

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-30
18:27:44

condolences, csabo! i always hated party-coding, but remote-party-coding beats everything wink

but anyway: you did it! you're the man! thanks for everything!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
18:37:16

We're back on track.

Krona pic on screen now at the party!!! (or not???)

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-30
18:38:07

Kronaaaaaaaaaa! happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2016-07-30
18:45:28

Psykobunny! Yes!

I'm sure that great C64 pic by Unreal would have been displayed way better if they didn't increase the chroma at a certain point...fantastic one anyway!

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
18:49:13

If I'm not too wrong, the "traditional" laser show is coming up in the wild category. Don't they think that it starts to be a little bit old?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
18:57:02

We'll see... So wild, then 2(?) C64 demos and we're last.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
19:01:57

I hope you not meant that we'll surely place last in the demo compo?

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-07-30
19:05:20

yes, the organizers need to use a different setup for our "flamingo" grin

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
19:08:36

Króna,

Take a group picture with all the plussiers there, if it's not too late, because Unreal didn't believe that Rachy showed up at the party place.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
19:29:32

The LAL entry to the Wild Compo was brutal!

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-30
20:05:23

No demoparty is really complete without a the obligatory "anti-windows-gabba-demo", right?

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
20:10:05

The direct video feed looks damn over saturated to me. I wonder how it looks on the party projector?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
20:11:18

Agreed, the colors are way too saturated. We're up next happy

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-30
20:13:44

and its about time! i'm f***ing tired already wink

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
20:14:12

OK, but what happened to the stream? I can't see and hear anything.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
20:19:20

Yeah, blank... Scary. Maybe cause of the break they mentioned, or they are moving the video from the C64 to the Plus4?

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-30
20:21:15

suspense!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
20:35:57

And crash happy

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-07-30
20:40:02

And again happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
20:41:29

Nope, that wasn't a crash! Krona forgot...

He loaded Lavina's part individually, which ran, and then went to reset. The demo can be started from ANY part, with RUN:#, where # is the letter. Thankfully he remembered for PPCS part happy

What can you do happy

Posted By

Degauss
on 2016-07-30
20:55:28

Great show! Awesome! Thanks everybody!

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-07-30
20:57:39

congratulations! Awesome demo!!! Didn't know it's possible in such a short timespan.. very impressive!! Thanks for all the good work (begin and end are very awesome, too!)!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-30
20:58:45

And it's up happy I swear I fixed that bug in Spektro's part, that's the one I mentioned above... Maybe it didn't get copied or something.

Anyway, I'll put up the news and then let's move it to that thread.

Posted By

Luca
on 2016-07-30
21:00:31

Truly a fantastic show! And the GOTU part has been great, a mesmerizing one on big screen. Thank you all! Of course, further comments are going to be added in the next hours!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024