Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2024-03-18
13:41:24
 Re: Keeping track of releases

@George do you mean the Releases I own, or those in the pictures, which are merely some practical example in order to standardize the package? Oh well, anyway, I' don't have a collection, I usually purchase several 264 softare only in order to scan their papers and dump cassettes and disks grin Once did, I promptly donate to whom can preserve'em in their – for real this time – collections. Probably, the weirder pieces which remained in my home are: Learner Pack Software, an Australian release; Educational Line N1, a very big clamshell release; Plus/4 Program Pack, the entry stuff which PLUG was used to send to their possible affiliates.

Also remember when I exchanged the super rare Death Or Glory with a fully working 1551 (don't remember the user, if you're reading this please refresh my memories!). But I see that Crown too boasts a copy of it into his collection! At the time, I've found it in Turin,dunno which other distributor had it in its lists...

Ah, I forgot to mention: our media are CASSETTE and DISK, no tape or diskette but: cassette, cartridge, disk.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024