Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2022-03-09
20:46:46
 Lacus send us a nice pack of covers,...

Lacus send us a nice pack of covers, TAP files and cassette photos, read on for more details.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2022-03-09
20:46:46
 Re: Lacus send us a nice pack of covers,...

Here's the rundown... Some of the covers are replacement of older (chopped) ones.

* 3+1 Magyarul: cover scan

* Bemutató Programcsomag: cover scan and cassette photo

* Kresz +4: cover scan

* Las Vegas, Minipedes: cover scans and cassette photos

* Sakk Kezdoknek: alternative TAP file

* TEDPaint: the original, for the first time! Cover scan, cassette photo and TAP file. The second cassette contains some example pictures. Lacus also noted the original retail price, which is 510 HUF - that's really expensive for its time.

* Tom Thumb: HQ replacement cover scan for the Anirog version.

And finally, another surprise: Mini Plus-Comp. A commercial release even, never-before-seen (or heard of) BASIC to machine language compiler utility (with TAP, cover scan and cassette).

Big thanks to Lacus, enjoy!

Posted By

Luca
on 2022-03-10
02:58:06

Several other fantastic entries from Lacus, thank you dude! happy The TEDpaint is a true treasure indeed, featuring some weird and unique functions I really never seen in other equivalent tools (the O option is out of this world!). The .zip file does not contain two TAPs as I would have expected, but two versions of the main tape, and the splitted TAPs of the second side: may I ask more infos about this?

Posted By

Lacus
on 2022-03-10
08:30:30

@Luca
The side A contains only the main program, but I saved it by two different tools. Theoretically, they should be the same, but in some special cases, not all of the saving tools (TAP creating device) work perfectly with every kind of programs (on cassette). To be on the safety side, I saved Tedpaint by two different devices.
Regarding the side B, these four demos were separated originally, this is reason why I saved them one by one.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2022-03-11
08:33:48

Looking at this again, getting our hands on Mini Plus-Comp seems mindbogglingly unlikely. Such a niche release, what are the chances that even one copy of this survived (dare I say it...) 35 years?

Posted By

Rüdiger
on 2022-03-11
14:40:38

Good work Lacus! Can you also make a TAP of the Minipedes original tape? That's still missing here, we only have 2 different ones from the Anco Power Pack.

Posted By

Lacus
on 2022-04-03
07:16:58

OK, I'll do it, but the cassette is now with its owner, when I meet him I'll ask for it.

@Rüdiger
Hi! I have just done the tap file requred by you and sent to Csabo to upload.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2022-04-03
09:47:16

It is now up, thank you Lacus happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024