Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-01-22
12:46:50
 Genius Series Comes To An End!

Genius 3It's the end of the entire saga! Following the storyline of Daniele Liverani's rock opera, it's now time for the little European prince to finish his dream...among the planets!

The mechanism is the same, the worlds are totally new ones: Genius needs to run through the eight magic toy planets. As Genius. you'll have to follow the key sequences and unlock all the secret caverns of the toy caves, grab the toys, and avoid killer enemies. To add fun to the ride, see if you can discover the undocumented secrets. including secret passages, invisible toys, extra bonus lives, immortality, and much more!

Technically speaking, Genius 3 is a declared improvement of the very first game engine, and a fresh new update of the Release 04 engine from which the author Twinspirit32 has previously released Genius 2 and renewed Genius once; hence, he has caught up the chance to pack up a Release 05 edition both of Genius and Genius 2!

Find all the secrets, see all the caves, let's finish the story in the best ending ever, download and play Genius 3!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2021-01-23
12:46:50
 Re: Genius Series Comes To An End!

Does anyone know how to get out of the first screen? I pick up the key, open the two doors, and then the time just runs out. I eventually figured out that I can jump up onto the middle platforms next to the spaceship, and even go into it, but nothing happens. I can't leave the screen or do anything else.

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-01-23
15:46:06

Csabo collect the little spaceship to complete any level, avoid the swimming toys (just one in the 1st level, but in the same zone of the spaceship, so be careful), the rest is a game of picking keys to open the right door.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2021-01-23
17:10:56

Ah, that's it. So one of those enemies was... not an enemy happy

Posted By

Twinspirit32
on 2021-02-09
15:37:51

Thanks a lot everybody for the support and for trying the game! grin