Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Charlemagne
on 2020-02-23
07:13:39
 Re: LUMYDCTT is leveled up

Sorry for the late reaction, but... ...development is in progress...

UPDATED: LUMYDCTT v5.5.1

1. New:

• Save in Editor by F2,

• Insert lowercase charset, if you press RMB (=Right Mouse Button) on the "Insert CBM characters"-icon,

• Using Hungarian accentuated letters, if you load a Hungarian kernel ROM in your favorite emulator

• HTML Help System with NEW pictures,

• Rewriting some example programs, because of the new coding-theory ("ABC"->"abc")

• File association for ".lumy"-files, after you run LUMYDCTT as an administrator (besides setting FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION=CSS3, etc.)

• PI, a "new" BASIC instruction, because it's easier to write...

2. Change, improve:

• Using italics-style for comments, in "Print in colour..."-function

• "Open"-history with 224 character long files (+path), if the file name and path is longer than 224 character, LUMYDCTT doesn't remember it.

3. Fix:

• Auto10-bug: if "Auto" was on and you saved by typing+enter, LUMYDCTT made a fault,

• RPN (Reverse Polish Notation)-precedence-bug: 4361-4345-1 = 17 -=> (4361-4345)-1 = 15,

• Runtime registry-check-bug: if you move LUMYDCTT into an other folder you should run it as administrator again,

Reflections

KiCHY: I believe I just had a little inspiration myself. In turn, as I see you are also NOT bored to death, because you participate in a lot of projects, such as:
Turbo Rascal - KiCHY

Csabo: Huh, I thought you would be angry with me because of using your free sources... happy Thank you! By the way, I am going to send you some BASIC sources I wrote from a Hungarian book, with scanned pages. I tried to correct the misstyped letters.

gerliczer: You are right as usually of course, BUT: "Respects/Credits/Greetings" is not a stone and I didn't engrave the names as a caveman... happy The name of George, Mad and SVS have already been OK,...
Credits - gerliczer
...but Blinddarm, Carrion, Patrick and RoePipi are still a mystery. OK, maybe I am silly, but I had found their full name NOwhere, I was looking for them in their personal pages, youtube channels, blogs, news, etc. in vain.) So, I don't use question marks in order to hurt anybody. On the other hand if you were NOT me, you wouldn't use question marks and never know what you want to know... happy BTW: Thank you for your assistance.

Mad: Only the creation of the new set of screenshots took me about 4-5 hours... ...without eating, drinking, flushing toilet... ...but sometimes blinking my eyes... happy

LUMYDCTT - Árvíztűrő Tükörfúrógép

Don't Worry Be Coding!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024