Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-10-15
11:08:11
 Re: Knight Lore WIP

The readers of Lone News must be awared of this great multisystems conversion, as it has been reported in the news chapter of Lone News 21 (just a word for the non readers among the scene: ppppppprrrrrrr! :P grin ). I was quite sure Saul Cross would have taken this trouble again, just like the fantastic Gunfright...

I would have proposed myself for this; unfortunately, I know that some hard times are awaiting around the corner in the very next days for my family, hence I can't guarantee my presence from beginning to the end, I can only do my own stuff when I know how to use my time. I had to say the same some weeks ago, once called in for another game project, with all my regrets

Apart of this, you may declare the overall load requested for the audio making: direct conversions or original sound? How many songs/jingles? How many sfx?
And again: is a particular music player required? I'm asking this because many of us are used to compose music with Knaecketraecker, but (me and Mad have discussed this recently) the Knaecketraecker's player still has some difficulties in resetting and replay (that's the reason why in all the Bauknecht's games, the music is completely loaded anew any time!).
And again, a question I've just formulated in my mind when carrion asked for the same, for this project: when you ask for some sfx, are you also asking for a code which plays sfx, or do you just have an environment by yourself, where a composer can fill numbers to achieve some sfx?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024