Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-08-23
08:15:27
 YAPE 1.0.2

A badly needed update: some nasty bugs have been patched as well as the in-memory bitmap of the printer emulation is made visible via a GUI window (only as #4).

Anyway, let's see what's new this time:

- Printer job window (for now #4 only)
- Turn off variable length buffering properly when recording media (fixes occasional clicks)
- Not scanning joysticks when unavailable (Message Queue driver slowdown)
- Column width and line feed bug for MPS803 emulation fixed
- Regression bug in the printer cycle counter ironed out
- Awkward TED drawing bug patched

You can grab the release at the usual place: Yape Homepage or check the Yape page.

Posted By

RoePipi
on 2011-08-23
08:15:27
 Re: YAPE 1.0.2

I like when the first thing is to fix the bugs, and then add new features. happy
Some companies really should consider it...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-08-23
11:43:39

Yay, go Gaia! What was the TED drawing bug? Was it related to Oscar?

Posted By

Gaia
on 2011-08-24
01:49:29

Nope. When in double clock mode and open borders (the TED being in an idle state), writing to FF19 caused artifacts due to a bug in a rarely used branch of the drawing code. This was pointed out by Krill (which I thank him for).

The autostart issue with Oscar is still unresolved. Believe it or not, sometimes it does work which makes it difficult to catch.

Posted By

MIK
on 2011-08-25
04:22:15

Oscar... Not sure what that is be it game or person. Sorry my bad.

Thinking out loud...
Make me think back to CP4, (Amiga Plus/4 emu) when something like Gunlaw would offset the characters on the title screen as if it was using a different screen mode. Gunlaw would hang or run when it wanted. I even had to trick CP4 which I have long forgot how - to display Tom Thumb correctly!!

I'll grab me coat. wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024