Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-05-22
 Moldi's Treasure 2/10 + Rare Italian Tape

GFW MegademoI'm so sorry, it's my fault, I know! Here comes the second-out-of-ten shootout, straight from the treasure chest that Moldi gave to us. A second bunch which has been uploaded on the archive more than a week ago, but you know lazyness and springtime are married since the beginning of the universe...oh well, better later than never ;)
The ace in the hole of this time no doubt is the retrieval of GFW Megademo. The whole scene have just seen part of this Guys From West's production in a onesided release which has been spreaded under the title Best of GFW Mega. We didn't know what killed the official version of this demo, which is one whole disk big in its original shape, hence please: any info is very welcome, even from the authors!
Other notable entries are: the early Leonardo version, claimed to be bugged (TLC will explain ;) ); the mysterious New$Reel #12 (alt), which is plausibly an alternative version of the issue 12 (why?); the correct diskside versions of Logo Paint (finally!) and Deluxe Driver V5.0; an alternative version of Unisoft's "Torpedó" coded by LEH that casts some doubt on which arguably is the version that has been commercially released on tape; last but not least, any info about the weird Emco utility will be welcome.

Olimpia 1 / EvadereOh, and a little add-on! A rare Italian Mantra Software compilation on tape has been bought from eBay and then archived as .TAP files. Olimpia 1 / Evadere includes two hacks: Olimpia 1 as hack of Olympiad by Tynesoft, and Evadere as hack of King Size Tennis.

This is the complete list for the 2nd batch, enjoy all of them and wait for the third session:
GFW Megademo, Partizans, Fighting Warrior (crack), Golden Baton (crack), Logical Ball (alt), Leonardo (alt), Manager (hu), Paint Cube, Spy Vs Spy I, Torpedó 10x10, Torpedo (Ivánka), Torpedó (Unisoft alt), Tutti Frutti 4, Tutti Frutti 5, Tutti Frutti 6, New$Reel #12 (alt), Shit News 01, 6-os Lotto, 12kb Auf Plus4, 64-kb-copy, Buvos Lampacskak, Drive Justage, Deluxe Driver V5.0 (fix), Emco, Loader 93, Logo Displayer V1.0, Logo Paint (fix), MC-Packer V1.1, MC-Packer V2.2, MC-Packer V3.1, Minimenu, Moldi Loader, Moldi-compresser V1.0, Moldi's Packer V3.0 (versions), Nail Board, News Editor V4.1 (versions), Orok-naptar, Oroknaptar V2.10, Print Shop. Reklam, Super Copy, Supermon Plus4, Textverarbeitung, Toto-lotto Tippek, Tramp Kid Map, Turbo Copy Disk Tape, Variaciós Lotto.

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-05-23
09:16:31
 Re: Moldi's Treasure 2/10 + Rare Italian Tape

How much tired I was when I did it, I'm fixing typos till now

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-05-23
15:43:20

Awesome batch happy (Sorry about the forum bugs, I'm working on correcting them.)

Posted By

Gaia
on 2011-05-23
17:02:45

You deserve two thumbs up, Luca! You have overdone yourself! happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-05-23
17:51:20

Yay, thanks! And I've just managed the first steps to 3/10!

Posted By

Jakec
on 2011-05-24
00:22:15

The "EMCO" very surprised, because it works.
Great jobs!!!

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-05-24
02:43:30

Jakec: Emco gave me troubles because I really did not understand what it might do, until I discovered it's a technical simulation of a milling machine for industry :o It's quite a big stuff too (>26K) ans it seems to be very professional! Told ya all, it's a real treasure chest, with coins, jewels and diamonds!

For 3/10 I have to decide if that'll be tools/mags/demos/games oriented...mmm... There are an ancient megademo and a complete game to be elected as "gem of the bunch", must choose one of them... :/

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024