Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-05-18
15:38:14
 Plus/4 Demoware History 101

Off topic: what's up with the big quiet? I hope everyone is hard at work coding their stuff for the upcoming demo. It better be the quiet before the storm happy

Anywho, here's something interesting for the demofans: it was a widely believed fact that the very first FLI ever was made Mucsi, specifically in the Compy Xmas 90 collaboration demo. It seems that this is not the case... A while ago Rachy mentioned some of his favourite demos that didn't make it to the Plus/4 DVD. One of them was A Trip by SCF. Guess what: it has an FLI in it. Quite buggy and weird (YAPE is having a hard time emulating it), but it's there... Who knew?!

Maybe we've done this once already, but still it would be interesting for write down all the FIRSTS. E.g. which was the first demo to use a digi-converter? Probably Bluekeeps. And so on.

(BTW, screenshots are coming soon for both demos mentioned.)

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-05-18
16:13:31
 Re: Plus/4 Demoware History 101

Yes, exactly, I'm waiting the inspiration for start composing the dedicated music for my demopart! wink
Today there were so many thunders in the sky that I was scared of loosing anything while composing, but probably now I'll begin.

For the first waveconverter, yes, I remember that "Bluekeep" conquered all the charts'1st places due to the revolutionary convertion system. A FLI in the SCF demo? Where?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024