Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

kalahari
on 2004-02-12
17:39:39
 Help identifying game

Hi guys, can anyone identify this game for me, it was definately on plus 4

It was a shoot em up, you progressed through tunnels and shot enemy gun emplacements etc

You had limited weapons but about 5 differant types, the only weapon I remember was a laser (maybe a ball) that bounced off walls till it hit something.

It was multiload if I remember correctly and had 'oid' in its name somewhere.

Hope you can help cheers.

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-02-13
02:44:27
 Re: Help identifying game

Taskforce.

Posted By

Kalahari
on 2004-02-13
13:40:44

Odd, that may be it but I seem to remember it being better, are there any others silimar to this?

Cheers BTW.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-02-13
14:51:39

I think Battery and Battery 2 are very similar in gameplay, and perhaps the graphics is more modern. They are Plus/4 only games though (won't run on the C16).

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-02-13
18:48:34

I'd would agree with Luca on Taskforce... Multi loading games are some what rare on the C16/Plus4 and Taskforce is one of those rare multi loaders. Everything you say about the game almost matches it perfectly. happy

Posted By

Kalahari
on 2004-02-13
19:56:47

Cheers guys, does anyone know if taskforce was released under any other names?

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-02-14
03:29:37

Just an idea, if we keep hold of these "shoot em up, you progressed through tunnels and shot enemy gun emplacements" and skip everything else the game sounds like: Thrust?

Taskforce was one of the last Commercial games on C16/Plus4 and the name has never changed. It was also released on different machines such as the C64 where the game is a little different but along the same lines.

another game: Into the Deep.

Also take a look at the covers, hit Cover Index "ALL" and this will display all the Commercial games covers we have. If our cover index is anything to go by then we have more covers than most have ever seen, owned or even know about so your game maybe there with any luck.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024