Code Type:Machine code
Distribution:Freeware
Plus/4 XL Screenshot

Posted By

Murphy
on 2024-06-30
10:32:21
 Re: Plus/4 XL

Excellent demo from the work of many people!

Big thanks to Siz, Chronos and Csabo for putting this demo together.
It's been great to see over the last two weeks how much life Csabo's music and the audio-visual sync has brought to our eclecltic demo parts, and how much the animations add to the production's atmosphere.

It's a particular pleasure to have 3 returning democoders. Welcome back LBM, Rachy and Xentrix!

Also, we are honored to Lethargy member joining the project. Thanks guys and hope to see more Lethargy releases from you on this machine!

Posted By

Xentrix
on 2024-06-30
13:02:32

It was a pleasure being part of this great production! I was and I am still excited and overwhelmed of the kindness of you people!! I had some moments when I really thought I couldn't make it in the end but then Chronos gave me a lot of motivation and inspiration to continue... And of course special thanx to you Murphy for your knowledge and strong advices, that was very helpful! Finally it was a lot of fun coding again on this machine for so many years... I promise this will not be a one off moment. I am open minded for other projects in the future.

Posted By

bubis
on 2024-07-01
10:36:47

Incredible demo!

Huge respect to Siz, Chronos and Csabo for putting this together and all who put in the effort and coded the effects.
I think it is pretty unique what Csabo did with the transitions, it's almost like a DJ set, there aren't many demos like this.
There are many great ideas implemented here, I love every second of it.

Thank you guys!

Here is a link to the Twitch rip, I will remove the file in a few weeks, so please download it.

https://shared.dotsch.duckdns.org/$/UMgQ5

Posted By

Unreal
on 2024-07-02
02:16:48

It was great, 10/10 nostalgic factor!

Posted By

George
on 2024-07-02
17:30:24

Fantastic: 12/10

Thanks for the salutes!

Posted By

LBM
on 2024-07-08
09:06:27

I've just uploaded the source code for my dancing flamingo part. Feel free to check it out if you're interested in the technical details.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024