Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-07-22
04:19:10
 Ultimate Map V2.1

Ultimate ROM Map V2.1The Bible has been updated! Ultimate Map pops out, again signed by SVS/FIRE, adding more stuff and fixing where needed.

The list of news about V2.1 release is a long one as expected, and can be roughly summarized as follows:

- More detailed info on Basic commands: FOR...NEXT, USR(), LOAD, DLOAD, CLR, SYS, GET, RESTORE;
- Explained schematic of datablocks for GOSUB, FOR, DO inside the Basic buffer;
- Drive 1581: more info about internal commands (and fixed a mistake on $A6 command code);
- New table of RGB codes on Color table;
- Deep info on CAN'T CONTINUE message and managing;
- Basic command INPUT detailed O.S. info (and a new trick);
- Fix bit#3 mistake in TEXT MULTICOLOR scheme;
- New Expansion Port schematic;
- Drives: added new schemes about Surface Map and MasterTrack Map:
- CONT command used inside a program :-)
...and many others. The complete list is as usual in the Credits page.

Ultimate Map now offers full support of the pre-existent Screen Codes Calculator (Graphic Modes sheet, row 75): by this tool you can calculate the values for a memory cell, in order to set (or read) the colors / luminances / background in either Text, Hires or Multicolor screen.

Update the essential TED's compendium right now, downloading it from here.

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-07-23
04:19:10
 Re: Ultimate Map V2.1

SVS Ultimate Map is one of the best documents ever made for 264 series.

Info: in the past I used with Openoffice (I did not buy for home the MS Office), and it had troubles with the macro. Few months ago the web and Cloud based simplier MS Office installed on each Windows 10 PC, and I can report that SVS Ultimate Map works perfectly with that. (switching between the sheets needs a little more time, but that's all)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-07-23
08:48:02

"SVS Ultimate Map is one of the best documents ever made for 264 series" * 2 happy

Good job man, we appreciate it!

Posted By

George
on 2020-07-23
09:37:46

"SVS Ultimate Map is one of the best documents ever made for 264 series" * 3

Thank you for sharing your passion with us! Great job!

Posted By

Mad
on 2020-07-23
11:24:08

"SVS Ultimate Map is one of the best documents ever made for 264 series" * 4

thanks for doing that SVS!!! It's the source I check the most since the beginning of coding for Plus/4!

Posted By

SVS
on 2020-07-23
13:57:21

Thank you boys for your good words. Glad that in Win10 the macros work (I'm using Win7/64 and Office 2003).
I hope the automations will help people to code easier and funny (the Converters and the Automatic Colors/Attribute coder/decoder). It took me time to build-in but at end it does what I did wish.

A little gift for who likes the search for: there is a little Easter-egg in the Index page wink

Posted By

Majikeyric
on 2020-07-24
14:32:10

Thanks for that SVS happy my favorite reference document to develop for the Plussy !

Posted By

raze
on 2020-08-01
04:46:35

SVS, thank you for this great document and for keeping it up to date! happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024