Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-12-18
15:33:00
 A Serious Stab Against The Mercenary

Mercenary - Escape From TargRĂ¼diger Vs. Mercenary, plus bonuses! So many different releases, items, media orbit around the Novagen's milestone, but now there's RĂ¼diger to make clear:
- .D64 images for both Mercenary Compendium Edition and Mercenary Kompendium-Ausgabe;
- disk scans for Mercenary Compendium Edition and Mercenary - Escape From Targ;
- tape scans of both the German releases;
- an alternative cover, the whole instruction booklet and the survival kit's order forms from both tape and disk releases of Mercenary - Escape From Targ;
- cassette cover and instructions scans for Mercenary - Die Zweite Stadt;
- the Supersoft tape scan for Graphics Designer;
- original C64/Plus4 and C16/Plus4 disk releases for Ace +4;
- Return magazine has kindly sent in the excerpt regarding Pets Rescue commercial version, published on the last issue Return 35;
- so many magazines scans added, give Publications page a chance ;)

Posted By

George
on 2018-12-18
15:33:00
 Re: A Serious Stab Against The Mercenary

Wonderful additions....i really love them.

What i really miss in most of the database entries for the games, is a nice potrait photo from the boxes and its content (like you did for Pets Rescue). Because the packaging is also an artform for itsself. The site retrocollector.org does this in a very nice way and i also like their search-Interface very much. Just a suggestion for future improvement.

Posted By

MIK
on 2018-12-18
18:56:41
 Re: A Serious Stab Against The Mercenary

Kind of obvious the C64 side 'is' on side B of one of the tape releases but in all honesty there is no need to show it...
People who thought they were being clever would of used the useless side for game saves. grin

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024