Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2018-09-07
09:24:46
 Re: Lando!!!!!

Wow this topic takes me back, searching for the legendary Udo Gertz! grin

Hard to believe he was around the same age as most of us and still at school when he did games like Tom Thumb and Winter Events ect. And yeah as you can now guess Brigitte was his sister. Udo was king for sharing many of his hidden gems!!!!! (five exclamation marks were well justified) happy

Sort of related and something I've had in mind for a long while now, just needed the right moment to share...
Dan Wood who has made a number of C16/Plus4 videos on Tube did a review of a game called Amiga Racer which was made by a Michael Neitze. Dan says in his video that Mike was a very close friend of Udo and he was also behind some of Udo's games such as Winter Events!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlS-6XCbL9E

Can you remember back in the early days that many of the games I used to upload to the early version of C16/Plus4 ClassiX came from a Michael in Germany. He only ever said his name was Michael and was happy to leave it at that. Putting 2 and 2 together my gut feeling says this Michael Neitze was that very person, who else would have access to hundreds of C16/Plus4 game cracks! Saying that, Michael never had cracks of Winter Events or Summer Events as I got them off Luca at a later date but still... Maybe he didn't want to share such games close to his heart? Makes you wonder.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024