Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2017-01-09
14:50:45
 7 More Programs From Sanya!

Real PP DemoContinuing from last week, today we have 7 more programs from Sanya. Kockarutin, Az Alföld and Walesi Bárdok are smaller demos. Piramis Adventour is a Hungarian adventure. New-ROM Info is from Tiger, made with his own text-writer utility, describing his own hardware creation. The last two are pretty interesting: The Santa-Claus is a Christmas greeting from Fool and finally the Real PP Demo is a curious one: a collaboration by Coby and LTA. Check it out if you love demos!

A few more house keeping notes: Luca found Practising Games on a D64, a collection of cheats, this is now properly in our database. Also, we've created a new category called "Demo/Information", for demos that are mostly made for giving out information or documentation (previously called "Misc/Documentation").

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2017-01-09
14:50:45
 Re: 7 More Programs From Sanya!

The Karate Kid picture in the Real PP Demo probably comes from here:http://csdb.dk/release/?id=75327.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2017-01-09
15:00:36

Nice update, after all these years happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-01-09
16:06:17

Sorry guys, I can't stop doing this :-)

Posted By

George
on 2017-01-09
16:07:19

hahahaha..happy nice conversion!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2017-01-09
19:35:45

You're right gerliczer, I added that info. If you check that program on CSDb, there's a link to a newer version of the same from the same artist - 24 years later. I thought both look pretty good (though the newer is obviously better).

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-01-10
03:12:01

I have to admit, the C64 version look much better, probably because of the fixed 3rd color of Plus/4.
STE is a great artist, and he made tons of fantastic pictures.the new version even better!
So I can say STE's C64 versions (both) are pretty nice one. The plus/4 converted one could be probably improved with a proper Color3 setting ( i supposet it is black now)

Posted By

Luca
on 2017-01-10
03:50:01

As you all probably rmember, the original picture has been converted and used into other productions too, but I really don't remember which ones happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024