Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-10-03
12:49:44
 Re: TEDzakker 1.0 Released!

I'm still in the read-that-damn-instructions-file phase, but I feel like I'm ready to at least attempt to find the right words for this awesome surprise!
Hermit put into it all his several-years-long expereince about how trackers have to be, and the result is exactly the same of what, for example, Degauss asked since long time. And we're talking about Degauss, who just release a fantastic tracker which runs on PC, but, by his words, mostly dedicated to all the Bauknecht stuff, with fixed needings about raster, memory, optimization and so on.

TEDzakker is completely customizable by compiling exclusively the features you would need, and it comes in 6 different modules, from 'bare' to 'extra', and 3 expressly to fit into a C16, and an incredible C64 emulation which will extend its own power of diffusion among users by magnitude orders! It allows linkable subtunes, MIDI entering, multispeed for single instruments, rastertime usage reduction, slide/vibrato/sync/legato/autoportamento/crispstart and programmable temo table; it introduces some never seem before features like pseudo-ADSR, "gentle" vibrato crossing, vibrato balancing for lower frequencies, mixing volumes control, noiseloop/phase/sync/ring, fadeout support.
It shows exactly what's happening in that moment, and playbacks marked slices of patterns and tracks.

TEDzakker sincerely goes beyond anything we could even imagine, and we should really be grateful with Hermit for this extraordinary release. And now, everybody to munch and assimilate the manual, then hands on the new toy! I assembled a D64 with all the 264 dedicated modules, including demosongs and instruments, so no excuses! wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024