Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2014-12-16
16:30:22
 A different map for Terra Cognita

While uploading and linking all the stuff from C16/MSX compilation series, I realized that GEIE had published two different hacks for Terra Cognita.
Space Warrior (C16/MSX 10) actually is a translated crack of the original game, as usual. Years later, they put another one, called Vintage, which shows a completely different game map. I would argue that somebody edited the map from $1400, adding some tags made composing the tiles, and a sentence in the very end of the game: HACKERS UNITED!

I absolutely don't even imagine who could have done it (surely not the C16/MSX guys), and I wonder where did they get it at the time. Any info about this would be appreciated. Meantime, the Terra Cognita fans can't miss playing this version too wink

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-12-16
17:35:11
 Re: A different map for Terra Cognita

Interesting. I've completed the original which I've uploaded a longplay of.

I'll be sure to check these two out. It would be good to have a list of all level-edited games tbh happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2014-12-17
16:52:59

You have all my respect. I do not remember a game I have ever finished completely... Maybe Eye of the Beholder 1...

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-12-18
05:09:52

If you like Dungeon Master type games such as Eye of the Beholder then may the C16/Plus4 game Aliens might take your fancy as a contender to be completed? happy
While very rare in the real world for C16/Plus4, if the machines lasted just a little longer commercially then Mastertronic would of re-released it by the bucket load, very easy to find for C64 because of this. wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024