Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-09-02
10:11:39
 Re: Hall Of Fame Updates

Baz,
Tom Thumb can be completed as it's just a question of timing, and once you have mastered the laser beams and got the timing correct for them it's only the blue critters that fly across as you go up a spring that "can" kill you. There is a trick to surviving the fly things though. Look at Tom's feet and remember how he was standing, (facing) before you pulled down to use the spring. You can line Tom up differently while stood on the same spot, practice makes perfect but one frame of Tom he will not die when he gets hit by the critters. wink
Yeah I used too pray, "please don kill me", "please don't kill me" as the flying things came across. One day I started to experiment, the rest is history and why I've completed Tom Thumb a number of times without cheating.
I would be a bit rusty today to make a video replay, (you've already done one any way) and I would have to put some time and practice back in to catch those 2 or 3 joint laser beams sections on the timing, plus remembering how I stood as I went on a spring... If you have the time and energy you can reach the end the normal way though. Trust me, complete it properly and you will become a Jedi Knight like the master, Udo Gertz.

Luca,
I might have an idea why you might not be scoring as much as me in Ikari Warriors. There could be the odd time when your taking longer to kill the enemy. In other words, the game can only display a certain amount of enemies on the screen at once, and if you walk up the screen with the enemies still in play then over the course of the whole game you loose ground for new enemies to come into play once you reach the end. So you might be missing one wave of bad guys in total. Maybe more can be scored than what I have, just maybe I have also lost ground on the amount of bad guys that can be in the game. I bet if you video off your run and count the amount of bad guys, your see a difference between yours and mine.

Yes, Liberator is an awesome little gem and for some strange reason people forget about. Needs more lovin. I see you have taken 1st place on the high score leader board, nice one! happy

Fingers Malone under all the rails and lifts it's nothing more than a Pac Man clone, a very good and very hard Pac Man type game that is. happy
All games are repetitive, just some are harder than others or require more patience to see them through so not all are boring. Some are proper nasty though like One Man And His Droid.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024