Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-04-13
02:18:23
 Re: TOP30 musics :-)

...not to mention that the fantastic cover of "Chariots of Fire" you can enjoy listening in Daley Thompson's Star Events is the very first job Ocean had assigned to Martin Galway, he confessed via Facebook happy

Taking back to the original thread, MMS: yes, the HVTC I've taken forward, even when it has been branded as 'useless effort', aims to rewards theTED sound overall, and all the people who did something with it, that's because copycatting HVSC from C64 would have been the best move to do in that direction. Two folders: one with playbale stuff (the tune's code may be changed) and pure files (in order to preserve and reuse; e.g., before Csabo has given his fantastic tune to me for Liberator +5MD intro, it has been quite easy and fast to re-use Xadium's tune for it)

I have had a lil'breaktime with HVTC because we're waiting for the famous file format for the stunning TEDplay (TLC and Gaia: infinite thanks again activate? Y/n grin ), but soon I'll fix/enrich/whatever the collection with another release (when the format will be implemented, converting 200 300 or 400 tunes should be almost the same, so why waiting?).

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024