|Tools - TedPlay|
|TedPlay is a Commodore music format player for Windows/Unix written in C++ using WTL and SDL.|
It resembles SIDPlay, the music player of its big breadbox brother. It can play most PSID tunes (those with VBI) since it sports full SID chip emulation, but the tunes are played in a plus/4 virtual machine.
It aims to become the de facto standard player of choice for the Commodore 264 music collection as well as a set of tools that makes it easier to convert native music to any of the dedicated music file formats.
* complete Commodore 264 virtual CPU and TED chip emulation
* partial .C8M format support
* SID card and .SID (PSID) support
* module properties window (Windows only)
* mutable noise channels (Windows only)
* properties window (Windows only)
Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2018