Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-04-12
23:40:46
 Re: TOP30 musics :-)

and WHO added David Whittaker as the composer of Treasure Island as that is a new one on me? grin

I always thought it was Greg Duddle, but how could the man who gave us Treasure Island and Aliens give us Shark aka Shark Attack!?!?! Such a strange game, almost left overs from working on Harbour Attack or rather unreleased by Commodore and later was given to Firebird Software.

Saying that, Treasure Islands music being done by David Whittaker is starting to make sense now tho. Back in the day no one pulled a sound out of a 264 that was so unique as if it was another instrument used and not your normal TED sound like David Whittaker. Treasure Island still gets me now, the quality of the instrument used and yeah by the time we get to G-Man, more astounding sounding TED even if it is a short jingle.

Terra Nova on Plus/4 had one of the coolest tunes ever composed back then tho. Even Auf Wiedersehen Monty suites TED so well.

One last thought... is David Whittaker going to be credited for Exorcist music now? Come to think of it, it's too catchy of a tune to of been created by someone that wasn't a composer at heart. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024