Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-07-09
02:35:44
 Re: AROK 2012

Congratulations to all the buddies who reached Ajkarendek's Gym, I missed a pretty kewl time for sure! About me, holidays apart, I'm in a not-so-easy time in my life, so I would eventually have reached the party with serious difficulties, but time is by my side, and I promise I won't miss a further chance in the future.
I'm sad a bit about some expected releases which didn't get the chance to become reality, but if they haven't been realized, I trust they will one day.

At the moment, I'm waiting for the official results, and then I'll add'em to pouet.net (Édesanyám's rank is still marked as "last place", and that doesn't help happy ).

Lavina, I would attend an eventual party in Debrecen: I've never visited the Hajdú-Bihar region and I really would, especially because of the fantastic wines that region is famous for. And I remember you boasted about a very notable collection of rare and historical bottles happy

After a certain period of time lacking, now I should have a bit more time to produce something, so I'll try to help Kichy first in finishing his projects. Several other users have nowadays heavy real life commitments, hence maybe it's time to connect our efforts once again, as for 8SoB and CD4, expectating future chances.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024