Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-02-22
22:22:16
 Galli - New Game Released

GalliAn unexpected treasure turned up on our forums from Nino: Galli. It's a side-scrolling platformer (this genre is somewhat of a rarity on our platform), and it runs ok a C16 to boot. It was developed from 1989-1995, and it now finally sees the day of light. Definitely worth checking out! Click the link below to read the original post and comments.

Posted By

Nino
on 2012-02-23
14:54:42
 >> GALLI >>> New Game for all C16/C116/Plus4 user for free

Hallo leute wie versprochen mein Game für euch alle .
ich hatte es 1988/89 mit Hypra-Ass programmiert komplett alleine ,damals nur bis level 2.
nach langem pausieren hab ich im jahre 1995 am pc aus langeweile mit dem emulator den level 3+4 programmiert. Ihr frägt euch warum am Pc ? Na weil meine plussi Tastaturen alle streickten!
Es ist auch damals mit meine sid ausgetestet worden Dieses Game für euch ist aber ohne musikstück routine das könnt ihr selber machen, für alle denns gefällt.wenn ihr lust habt Ändert bitte als erstes die sprites ich wollte spongebob sprites einsetzen ihr könnts bestimmt besser macher.
Dieses Game macht spass. meine älteste tochter hatte es damals gespielt ( war 8 jahre alt).Und die jetzige ist auch 7 Jahre spielt es auch gerne und ich mags auch natürlich !
Wie wirds gespielt ?!Alle Diamante ,Geldstücken sammeln und keine aliens berühren usw.

Also dürft es auch weiter verändern natürlich erwähnt ihr aber bitte meinen Namen.
Eins noch... habt spass auf eigner verantwortung !!!

Hier ist der link :http://netload.in/dateilxLF5nPe32/Galli.rar.htm

English translation

Hi folks,
as promised, here's my Game for you. I coded this all by myself using Hypra-Ass in 1988/89 (just including 2 levels).

After a long break and being a bit bored, I added levels 3 and 4 in 1995 using an emulator on PC. You wonder why I used a PC? Because all my plus/4 keyboards were defunct.
Back then, this game was tested with my SID-Card. Though, the game comes without music. You can add one if you want to. If you like, you can also change the sprites. I wanted to make Spongebob sprites, I'm sure you can do better!

This game is fun. My eldest daughter used to play it back then (she was 8 years old). My other daughter is 7 years old now and likes to play it as well. So do I :)

How do you play the game? Collect all diamonds and coins and don't touch the aliens.

Anyway, you are allowed to change or expand the game. Just give me propper credit.
One more thing: Have fun!

Here's the link: Galli (changed to the local page for the game, no download available, yet)

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-02-22
16:25:49
 Re: >> GALLI >>> New Game for all C16/C116/Plus4 user for free

Antonino I saw you use VICE to emulate Plus/4. I strongly suggest a better emulator, like YAPE ora plus4emu.

Posted By

Nino
on 2012-02-22
16:43:04

Yes luca
i work also whit yape you are right !
ich benutze auch mal yape du hast recht!
Hai ragione lo uso anch ìo dipende quello che yuoi fare !

Ciao...

Posted By

Gaia
on 2012-02-22
18:59:12

Wow, new stuff! Toll wink So who's volunteering for the music? happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-02-23
04:56:34
 Re: Galli - New Game Released

Music? :o
My bad that can't read German, I didn't understand if this game can be released and archived here waiting for an improved version, or if this is a preview.

Posted By

Litwr
on 2012-02-29
23:59:47

I tried to run it and failed. I attached D64 then SHIFT-RUN/STOP and got END GAME message.

Posted By

nino
on 2012-03-01
01:06:58

Press fire to play the Game.
i"m working for a very best release .
whit music , more stages and what more important for me is:
i will make it bugsfree .
please waits,bitte habt noch geduld i arbeite wieder
abends dran.
regards

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-03-01
07:52:38

A new version? Nice! So, in case you need any help with the music, I hereby offer my humble services. (See Clone or Get It for some of the recent game tunes I made.) I'm also volunteering as a beta tester.

I have to say this game is underrated. I thought it would generate more positive feedback. Considering the year of completion it's really well done.

Posted By

MMS
on 2012-03-01
10:33:24

I could check only the Youtube version. I liked it!

Only the collision detection to be improved a little. But I could not do it better, so it was just a comment.
Certainly a nice music (extra to jump sound) will increase games satisfaction happy

Maybe one more thing: Giana Sisters looks "happier" due to non-standard (not black) background color, feel more "open air", not ina tunnel.

Posted By

nino
on 2012-03-02
01:02:42

MMS sad:

Maybe one more thing: Giana Sisters looks "happier" due to non-standard (not black) background color, feel more "open air", not ina tunnel.....
please tell me more info about this
i want more feedback.

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2012-03-30
06:22:15

Hello.
Where is DOWNLOAD link for this game?
http://plus4world.powweb.com/software/Galli

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2012-03-30
08:16:11

YERZMYEY,

Spot the link at the end of the first reply post, the second post altogether in the topic, please.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-03-30
09:11:23

Oops, how on earth did I miss that? Now it's uploaded to Plus/4 World too.

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-03-30
09:48:05

I guessed you wanted to wait a new version :v

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-03-30
10:51:25

Well, a new version would be nice, but it was in the news... There's no reason not to host the file itself. Honestly, not that I think back to it, I was just rushing because I was playing the game itself. (It was fun, just wasn't clear why it wouldn't let me progress to the next level for a while.)

Posted By

Nino
on 2012-04-01
03:18:53

Leute bitte habt geduld ich arbeite wie ich euch gesagt dran.
vieleicht wisst ihr nicht das ich familie, job,und natürlich den plus4 habe.
Und ich bin auch ein bisschen angerrostet muss wieder mein Maschinensprache auffrischen und auch mein Spiel.
Also die news werde im neuen Release sein:
1.Sprites laufen durch hintergrund ------Status 87% fertig.
2.Naturlich mehr Levells----------------------Status 100% fertig.
3.Music hatte ich schon damals fertig gehabt nur die Music ist nicht meine komposition
dessalb habe ich die nicht bei euch veröffentlicht (ist ne plus4 version die ich habe).
Ich Schätze vorsichtig ,so ende April 2012 sollte es fertig werden (Ohne Gewehr).
Wer diese vesrsion haben will solll laut brüllen!
Ich habe immer versucht das Spiel für alle C16 User zu programmieren also nur 16kb .
Natürlich gehts besser mit dem plus4 .
Also bitte geduld.
MFG

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-04-01
07:24:06

Yes, I wanna see Galli enhanced!

Posted By

Nino
on 2012-05-06