Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-06-02
 Moldi's Treasure 3/10

Knight Rider 2Have you been a good boy this year? The 3rd bunch has come!
Another sifting session, another bundle of stuff to view and download. This time, we have some very weird programs to spit out, like Reakcioidö game or Videofeliratozo or the questions'part of Az Atom Szerkezete (spreaded together? alone? we dunno yet...). We have finally found out a completely working version of Gentlemen's Knight Rider 2 megademo on two sides, and now we're able to entirely watch the fantastic pieces of code W-Man is capable to put down. Another megademo, Wonderland 3 got fixed: now the last part loads ok on any drive, the weird bug it did show in the past was a bad copy affair.

TCFS DemoBut now, let's hurtle to the real gem of this 3rd bunch, in which we definitely solve one of the most ancient mysteries in the Plus/4 scene.
For dozens years we only got one file of the vanished demo, the 14th part to be precise. Now, A.D. 2011, Moldi gives us a tangle of files, and they show to load each other. After a painstaking work of rebuilding, we've shown the final result to the original coder (ah, the power of Facebook!) and he approved it, recognizing it has been rebuilt exactly in the original shape.
Gentlemen: after 22 years in the dark, the TCFS Demo is here, a milestone of the scene! Dated September 1989, it has to be marked as one of the older megademos ever, only kept second by A Trip, a real hidden gem!

This is the complete list for the 3nd batch, enjoy all of them and wait for the fourth session:
Zoom, Zenei ABC, Videofeliratozo, Videofeliratozo Plus4, Videozo, Turbobasic +, Turbo Plus (version), Turbo-32000, TDD-player, Szamologep, Super Bongo, Sejtautomata, Rejtvenyszerk, Nyilvantarto, Lissajous, Letter Writer, Legiharc-modok, Johnny's Letter Writer, Johnny's Packer, Deli Compacker (HCS), Debil, Basic-packer (x2), Wave, Torpedo 3D, Titkosügynök (version), Szamtoto, Risiko, Reakcioidö, Pinball (Commodore), Biologia, Az Atom Szerkezete (part), Wonderland 3 (fix), TCFS Demo, To Be On Top (MB), The Mad Cat, Perpetual Lives Plus4, Megabass, Knight Rider 2, Kaufhaus Digi.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-06-03
09:42:04
 Re: Moldi's Treasure 3/10

Having TCFS Demo once again is beyond cool! The other big blast-from-the-past for me was To Be On Top. I *knew* I had this demo, I listened to it so many times. Awesome stuff all around happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-06-03
10:39:48

...and To Be On Top is not To Be On Top (MB), and that has cheated me so many times, but now I'm able to recognize'em and archive wink

Posted By

KiCHY
on 2011-09-07
04:15:03

Summer is over, we all get back to the average weekdays... So we are waiting for Moldi's Treasure 4/10 happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-09-07
04:22:45

4/10 lies in Plus/4 World since two weeks, both screenshots and stuff. So, I'll reprise that in the next days wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024