Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2005-11-27
22:43:35
 Programming Magazine Articles

all the 'Your Commodore' programming articles including a wealth of basic/machine-code tips and utilities for the Plus4/C16 are now available on www.commodore16.com in the publications section in PDF format.
i hope many find them to be a useful source of reference happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-11-28
13:24:55
 Re: Programming Magazine Articles

And this after the call for more volunteer submission on the front page?

It's cool that you are building your own publications archive. This news item is already on your site's front page. Your site is established enough that whoever is interested will check it every once in a while.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-11-28
15:16:36

BTW, are you the fellow who sent in Flight Master? I got it in an email, which I replied to, but no answer (yet).

Posted By

retroscener
on 2005-11-28
17:50:26

hmm i'm actually not sure if i did or not regarding Flight Master now you mention it lol.

Ulysess kindly sent the game through a link in another thread not long back though.

i'm so busy with my mind on other things at times my memory can be terrible. if you email me through my link on my listings page and let me know the email address i'll be able to let you know, if i did then it would probably be through that email add anyway.

maybe i don't know the netiquette as i'm fairly new back on the scene, i'm just wanting to let everyone know as much as possible about the new articles, listings etc, share them around...i wasn't sure about everything as the boards on the other site are fairly quiet...i hope no one assumes it as blatant advertising on a competitive site, as i've been looking on it that we all share a common non-profit interest, and they're (sort of) two different machines so respect. i'm sorry if it looked any different, as really it was all in good faith happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-11-28
19:52:06

Nah, that's cool.

All I'm saying is, we get further by building stuff together. We have a publications section too, which took a long time to build. We came a long way from the humble beginnings of Lando's Your Commodore scans. (Yup, what you just completed, was already started by him over 5 years ago wink).Luca contributed a lot on the italian side, Sidius did a ton of Compute Mit covers, just to mention a few.

Posted By

retroscener
on 2005-11-29
08:45:42

agreed happy

i never knew you had a YC section also, but i'd be surprised if you never lol, it looks like it's gonna be pretty cool, the gremlin advert is one of my favourites.
it's all great for the whole scene, you can never have enough stuff, nice one.

i seem to recall sending you that flight master listing now, but unbeknowingly to me at the time i think it was slightly buggy, thanks to Ulysess it's all fixed now.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024