Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Spector
on 2005-10-13
16:46:19
 Green Beret

This is the second time I've started a thread about Green Beret on a gaming forum in the last couple of weeks. I've really got into playing the arcade and Spectrum versions. Someone told me there was a C16 version, which I never knew before. I've looked on this site, and I see that it gets 1.8 out of 10 in review scores. I could be mistaken, but that may well be the lowest score for any game on this site!
Is Green Beret really worse than Monkey Magic? Is it really that bad?
I could play it myself, but I'm not into emus, and the plus 4 ain't set up right now...

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-10-13
17:09:34
 Re: Green Beret

Yeah Spector
I remember that Green Beret was the worst game I'd seen on c16 ever! It was a real delusion, I'm quite sure it could be coded in a couple of days.

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-10-13
17:26:49

I agree with Luca, just the name alone got us excited as we knew what a cool game it was on the C64 or arcade machine until we got to play the C16 version!
Not even being one of the rare multi loading tape games will save it because believe it or not thats what it is!! (((SHOCKING)))

Yes Monkey Magic is better lmao! happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-10-13
20:40:47

I guess what brings it down is that we've seen Green Beret on the C64. At least I remember I did, back in the day. Oooh, how I hated those 64er bastards and their sprites.

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-10-14
08:21:14

Csabo, when I was very young, I passed HOURS counting sprites and bitmap colors from the Zzap!64 C64 game's screenshots.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024