Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-07-31
14:38:23
 Has anyone finished The Invincible?

I guess this question is directed mostly towards the Hungarian sceners. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that the 'international-scene' is somewhat reluctant to play Hungarian language games. (I.e. Bölcsek Köve is a really cool unique adventure that has no equivalent among English language releases. I tried to write some translations from it, dunno if anyone has played it.) Anyways, I've always wondered about The Invincible. It's pretty hard to play, but I'm sure it can be finished, and there's probably something at the end. I remember it even has a built in cheat, too. It's on my long term to-do list, to explore this game and document it properly. So, did anyone get to the end?

Posted By

SVS
on 2005-07-31
16:23:37
 Re: Has anyone finished The Invincible?

@Csabo:
when you'll explore that game, do not miss to extract the routine showing a full screen graphic using the vertical border area |-)

The 48 bits sprites are not bad too!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2005-08-04
04:06:55
 Re: Has anyone finished The Invincible?

There are some games from my childhood, that should remain a mistery, just as I remember them. Like Invincible, or other great titles that were VERY hard to play, but because of the atmosphere and the feeling of the need for exploring the secrets of the game, time from time I loaded it on rainy afternoons and tried to get further and further.... Even now I remember this sweet-but-sad nostalgic feeling, trying to complete it, but always getting beaten by the game... Marvelous.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024