Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Lavina
on 2024-01-21
05:44:53
 Re: Mental Hangover

This demo was made mostly at my place, I think that Unreal talks about another small party at his place and then about this party where the demo was made at Mátészalka. I'm sure that some part have some scroll texts in this demo mentioning that we are at my place. wink I remember Kiki coding the Superteam burning fuse in my room using my old Orion B&W TV happy) That said, he should be listed as creator "code by", not additional graphics... I was the one who animated the fuse I think, and he coded it.

Also TLC complained for years after this party that he managed to get to me from Dombóvár and it was such a long trip that he spent more time traveling than actually being there at the party...

Actually, not every participants (content wise) were present at the party. I remember coming to the railway station to receive the GOTU members from Budapest, but I would not tell now, who was present and who were the ones just working for the demo from afar... I'm sure that together with the others it can be clarified.

Actually I hosted only two mentionalbe parties at my place in Mátészalka, this one and the one with Crown for doing Five Magics

Of course there were many meetings at my place with the guys from Mátészalka, mainly UTG and GOTU members.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024