Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2023-12-10
11:01:58
 Re: Doomed PETSCII Pacman!

@Ko-Ko co-co-congratulations for this new tile continuing your lucky PETSCII games'series!

I read some labels there, so who is pexi.io? Which role would PleasureBytes Games have? Is this the first game participating to the Commodore Plus/4 Competition?

May I give you some feedback about it?
- there could be a bug which deletes the hiscore after a couple of plays;
- moving the joystick against a corridor when Pacman is running gives some false movements, e.g. Pacman turns back because you pusged UP in a left/right corridor; if you try to anticipate a corner by keeping the joystick in the forthcoming direction, I would expect nothing till the corner comes, not Pacman inverting his directiom wink
- hey come on I got a ghost with a mine, gimme some score grin (this is a personal view of course).

I saw you have added the Plus/4 version into a competition where you challenged with the C64 version. I better would keep the two well separated, otherwise we should invent to add every conversion before to every other competition. I guess it doesn't work that way, you could leave a note in the game's page instead, where to describe the participation of the C64 version to that compo.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024