Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2023-02-03
01:41:16
 Re: Hi There ! Sid Card help please !

Most probably you are talking about the SID card 6th batch topic. Not sure what goes on with that but I think you more or less missed your chance. However, you may try contacting BSZ to see if you are lucky and there are still available cards. You can find the address of his webpage in his card test program and there you will find his e-mail address. Or you could ask Csabo or Luca for registration to Plus4World. It costs nothing beyond a little time and effort.

For the SID chip, you should go to eBay, SellMyRetro or such similar marketplaces. Google is you friend, forum search is your friend, too. Put the work into it.

If you were lucky, contact Charles about the case. If you are out of luck with CAE, you may want to try SukkoPera's clone of the original Solder's SID card. But AFAIK there is no case for this latter.

There is no 6580. 6581 or in extremely rare cases 6582 but you don't have to worry about ever finding the second one. CAE may be requested to support 6581 but usually it is made for 8580. ReSeed is for 8580.

It's surely true that without asking it can be hard to learn but there are certain limits to consider in throwing out questions, if you ask me. I do seriously believe that everything I wrote above you could have found out on your own, if you were willing to put in the necessary time and effort googling the net, searching this forum and reading the found topics and webpages. Your questions suggest that you stopped at scratching the surface. Well, you got your answers anyway but seeing this always gives me the urge to make scalding remarks and go spiteful against the obviously lazy person asking instead of finding out. Which, I feel, I should be sorry about but from time to time I can't resist. Nothing personal.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024