Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2023-01-05
11:52:40
 Re: YAPE 1.2.2!

I haven't really been checking the github page of yapesdl as during all these years there has been hardly any activity from others and it's simply not part of my routine.

The core emulation part is almost 99% identical to the Windows version and usually if there is a change in there it is immediately replicated in both versions (like the above mentioned VIA improvements). These and some other pending changes are lingering on my HDD but I had to wait until the Mac-port maintainer resurfaced.

Thanks for the directory issue you raised, I think I get it, and I'll give it a thought (I remember you raised the cartridge issue a couple of months ago). Most likely I'll add a command line switch for it, but then with a complete parsing mechanism which takes more time. The thing is, yapesdl was mainly meant for running this site's software collection in a browser so the command line has not been much of a priority as there aren't (m)any people using yapeSDL as their primary choice for a +4 emulator.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024