Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2022-05-14
11:12:13
 Re: My new game flood16 for C16

@javierglez I've finally managed to have some free time to play Flood16 and I confirm my first impressions: great idea, cute development, a delicious game indeed, congrats happy

Given that it's absolutely a nice game as it is now, and that all in all this is your game as released as you wanted to have it, I dare to suggest to you something – maybe for a new or alternative version of it next to be in the near future – which could turn into a real..."game changer" (beg your pardon for the word pun grin ).

At this moment, the score is given only by the picked food, and this means that you finish the levels at the same score (1950, 4150, 6000, 8350...). Trying harder to solve a level, using less time and less health is not rewarded, but if you keep in count of the remaining health as a bonus (and further better: you put in a time-driven mystery bonus to reward the faster solvers wink ), the player is motivated to repeat the early levels, just to try harder in order to find a better route to finish a level!

Oh, that would raise my prod's vote a lot for sure grin Again, I'm only discussing the game, trying to be useful from the player's point of view, and just to spend some words chitchatting around your juicy (!) release grin

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024