Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2022-01-19
05:11:11
 Re: Who Dares Wins II +4M [PAL/NTSC]

Thank you @MIK, actually the 3 levels of boost make it even awkward to play grin I did this crack mainly because the game, apart the mediocre quality overall and the "debatable" code behind, can't be seriously judged due the horrible lacking of an IRQ handling while the title tune plays: you always must listen to the entire damn music! grin Had to fix that, I said...

After that, as many times happens, one knows more about the game by "living with it for few days", and discovers some other curiosities about, like the hires assigning to some bits of graphics – a weird decision probably taken in order to reduce the color clashes with the sprites due one missing color to set – and the fact that the levels are actually designed to make you fall into craters and into water...but the game doesn't perform that! (see the note here...).

I periodically try to beat your score at Ikari Warriors and I regularly fail my mission! mad To achieve your score, I am sure you've bombed some bases which are usually involved into some selfbombing by the opponents themseves, so one should run to bomb it before they came, but it's quite a difficult task!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024