Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-12-18
03:50:23
 Re: Is there such a thing as an interlaced picture for the +4?

gerliczer probably refers to this.

Looking into my precious "+4_previews" folder, a place whispering forbidden secrets that no man in the universe must hear ;) , I've also found am interlace test by Bionic, which I now try to rebuild in some ways here. I remember that his intentions were to keep up the work about his 400x400 ilace stuff, continuing to follow the initial path, and he asked for a very flat and simple 72x128 picture in 3 color only, probably to be placed touching the borders, so I did this girl's bust. Later, he disappeared from the scene and nothing tangible followed :(

what I achieved once I managed to rebuild his work from those mixed files I have is this: he used a C64 multicolor picture drawn by SIT in 1987, set it in some ways as real interlaced picture...but shrinked/squashed/whatever. Didn't have the time to check it on a real machine (but I'm gonna do for sure...), and strangely it doesn't work on plus4emu (did it test on emulators, does it actually work on real machines?), but I got this on YAPE, which I gonna show you with a 32bit interlaced BMP, and a short video from YAPE (OpenGL, default CRT emulation).

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024