Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-11-24
02:29:30
 Re: Back To The Showbiz!

Mad thank you bud, you always consider my skills higher than they actually are happy

I aimed to a "real them" style (Amy Whinehouse got three different versions, from why-so-serious to almost-cartoon) before choosing that one, whereas Chris Graham is recognizable by his unmistakable style of an expert caricaturist. I also loved to take in the 7 Goes Bizarre, which would have otherwise been lost forever. The C64/Plus/4/ZX Spectrum files are exactly the same, but different from the Amstrad CPC version (which I didn't released, in facts...), and I could write extensively about file structure and curiosities about it... E.g.: in Rockstar Manager, if you browse the stars till the end, it restart with a press-fire pause, because both the last file and the code itself are uselessly ported from the original Spectrum version, which expected the last star's last byte to be $D5 instead of $55 to be checked as "last character, rewind the tape"...here on disk! grin; useless to say, I fixed this flaw too.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024