Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-06-21
09:21:05
 HVTC Update: Solstice Edition

Happy Solstice 2021! Let's celebrate the incoming summer with a fresh update for High Voltage TED Collection, also known as HVTC, the one that rockets it up to 771 files overall!

There are two important changes regarding the structure of the collection: as first, the hvtc/player double splitting, which was initially thought to ensure a clean code for users, beside the player's added tunes, has gone forever, leaving the one and only /hvtc folder, containing an organized substructure of self-playing .prg files; secondly, we dissolved the few groups in the folders by finally assigning all the relative tunes, and this means that now "/musicians/" folder's subdirs contain no others than the direct composers' folders for real.

10 months represent a long period of time, especially crossing one of the most prolific year for our scene, hence there are many new tunes, e.g. from the unstoppably growing's folder of Csabo with its 84 and counting, or from some unexpected outsiders like Hedgewizard, or Hoffman/LGC who has finally shown to us how to push on some TEDzakker's features, or Spektro's delicious demos testing his selfcoded work-in-progress player...and Ulysses777's "Dizzy" tunes, and BKP's...check all this out! Several important fixes follow too: some digis which were outside HVTC's boundaries have been removed, some names and files have been fixed, and, after years, we finally fixed the initialization of those nasty selfmodifying Aardvark/Leaper/Zagan Warrior intro tunes :)

Don't forget to completely delete the whole previous collection (that's the way to do at any new update!), then download/unzip the new one!­­­­­­­­
And now follows a direct link to the ZIP file.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2021-06-21
09:21:05
 Re: HVTC Update: Solstice Edition

Thank you for the updated collection Luca. Its a pity that I don't listen to the tunes enough nowadays. Meanwhile, I wonder when will TedPlay get its update to play the DIGIMUZ based or DIGIMUZ supporting musics?

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-06-21
10:07:27

gerliczer you're welcome! I was in doubt about continuing HVTC, due to the forthcoming better advanced projects about a TED sound collection sharing a proper format, but after a while I decided to keep going, because I love the hacking work around that happy

Hope that your wishes about TEDplay will become true asap, HVTC doesn't support other than...TED wink

Posted By

Mad
on 2021-06-22
22:02:35

Great to see, you are on it again!! I adore the extraction hacking you do for all these tunes.. So HVTC is growing once more! happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-06-23
02:16:23

Thank you Mad! <3

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024