Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2021-05-19
01:14:14
 T-Rex Run Trailer!

T-Rex Run TrailerA few days ago you've seen Dino PETSCII, and now another 220 Volt product just dropped from TRP... There seems to be a pattern - could some kind surprise be in the works?

Well, yes. As this trailer for a new upcoming game will tell so, that's exactly it. It's full of PETSCII goodness! So watch it right now and get on the hype train :-)

Posted By

KiCHY
on 2021-05-20
01:14:14
 Re: T-Rex Run Trailer!

Welcome back!!!
Gorgeous trailer! Great usage of PETSCII in the font, I really like it. The pictures are nice and colorful, too. I could listen to its music much longer.
So... there will be a t-rex game soon? Cool happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2021-05-20
03:01:42

What a comeback, congrats and keep up the spirit! wink

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-05-20
03:38:53

Yessaaa! Last From TRP was one of my prefer onefiler ever, and now the legend returns! And with a gorgeous tune by Csabo!

Posted By

Chronos
on 2021-05-20
05:03:09

Nobody knows (except Csabo and Siz) but I have planned a similar game, so I'm so excited about this release grin Go T-Rex, Go! I hope we can include it in Let's Play also (Please mind about scoring and High score list!!!)... Anyway, great petscii trailer, I really enjoyed it!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2021-05-20
14:45:48

Wer wartet mit Besonnenheit
Der wird belohnt zur rechten Zeit
Nun das Warten hat ein Ende
Leiht euer Ohr (und Augen) einer Legende

Posted By

Mad
on 2021-05-20
17:31:28

Wow!! Nice comeback! It's really awesome to see Petscii scrolling this fluid.. The visual difference between the harsh (but extremely cool looking) Petscii letters and the 50 Hz 1 pixel scroll looks great! Tune rocks as well as all the presentation over all! happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024