Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-01-10
09:32:47
 Re: TED Music Collection

The little but sweet Plus/4 scene never stops me to be surprised more and more grin I would write pages and pages of text, taking in several parallel stories which characterised the past years, but no, I will keep my silent smile and social kindness as ever happy Great project, wish the best for it!
Anyway, I would suggest to fix some text in that presentation, for example the HVSC doesn't take its name from a group, vice versa a HVSC group came *after* that the High Voltage project was launched, after several years. Again, the code only /HVTC folder had its role and several users had advantages in picking pure code from it, and now, poor folder, is gone forever to make HVTC more ductile; we should say: the new project has different aims, hence we don't need that :)

Btw, if an evolution of HVTC is coming, this sets me free to upgrade and fix it periodically, in the near future I can rest in the audience side finally and leave that to others. This incoming 21 files addon I was near to do can wait, there's no urge if everything will change, that's better for all of us ;) Pity that the TMC project has been unveiled only now, I could have saved useless time, because meanwhile I was waiting a sign from Gaia about the format to be defined and chosen...

Mad do you remember our chitchat we had some months ago? ;) Hug me tight, my friend grin

Allow me one little memory I have every time we talk about my HVTC project: the very first feedback it got has been "It's useless" grin

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024