Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2021-01-02
10:44:58
 Jason 'T.M.R' Kelk

For those who have been asking about T.M.R regularly, please see the following article. Felt it wasn't my place to spread some of the this info, but now his wife has given an interview, I think it's fair to share here.

COVID is no joke and conspiracy!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9102093/IT-worker-49-one-Britains-longest-suffering-Covid-patients-nine-months-hospital.html

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2021-01-02
11:20:53
 Re: Jason 'T.M.R' Kelk

Holy Sh...! That is God damn awful. I wish him.. What could I even wish? That is so sorrowful. I can't find words. Fight, Jason!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2021-01-02
16:45:20

Thanks for the update. Wow, it's pretty unbelievable how "random" life is. I truly hope he recovers.

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-01-05
11:07:15

Have written and canceled a couple of thread's answers, and now I have no words that can be spoken about Forza! Jason.

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2021-01-05
14:01:57

The original interview with a bit more detail...

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/health/coronavirus/leeds-man-one-uks-longest-covid-patients-intensive-care-after-being-admitted-around-same-time-kate-garraways-husband-derek-draper-3069420

Posted By

Chronos
on 2021-02-10
03:41:11

CreaMD (Fa**book): This is probably the most bizarre news I have ever shared on this page, but it's very positive news. Jason Kelk, a.k.a. T.M.R./Cosine who was admitted to hospital with covid on March 31 last year is recovering from the long and complicated ilness.
Not the best way how to become famous outside the scene, but what's most important, he made it! I (CreaMD) am personally glad to finally hear good news. Jason, congrats on taming this beast and I wish you fast recovery. Stay strong!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9230215/Man-UKs-longest-suffering-Covid-patient-takes-steps-March-year.html

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-02-10
05:31:12

Fantastic news Chronos, thank you. No doubt it's a tough hit to see Jason in those conditions, videos and images break our hearts into pieces, but knowing that he finally sees a light thru the dark tunnel he ran into, that's enough to relieving all of us. Forza! Jason.

Posted By

JimmyCoupe
on 2021-02-10
08:22:52

I have a lot of time and respect for St James in Leeds and the staff that work there. He is in good hands, and I am sure they are doing their very best for him.

Posted By

Mad
on 2021-02-10
23:05:15

Oh my.. Thank god he is recovering.. Almost some tears here.. It's so good to read that he is on a good way to recovery.. All the best for Jason..

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-02-15
14:54:23

Today Jason has finally written his first public post (Facebook) after almost a year:

"The connection is limited and my typing hobbled, but I'm finally online from Jimmys. Reponses will be sporadic but I'll try to keep up!"

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2021-02-15
15:18:17

He's on CSDb also...

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2021-02-16
01:30:36

Great news! I wish him strong recovery. Get well soon, friend.

Posted By

TMR
on 2021-04-21
05:25:20

Might as well make this official... =-)

Yes, I'm back online, still broadcasting from a hospital bed at Jimmy's (everything positive said about the staff here is true, they've been fantastic) using my little Dell and a Huawei mobile router because who needs agressive firewalls? Covid has seen me sittng out more than a year in hospital now aynd, although I've got some distnce to go yet physically, my mind seems fully intact and I've even been dabbling with some 6502!

But I'm here right now for something a bit more personal; I want to say a huge "thankyou" to evryone for the lovely, positive essages here and in the scrolltext for aNdy's MD202006, I saw them on a day I was feeling down so they lifted my spirits so much. I've always been a quite solitary person so the cynic in me says "yeah, online friends don't really care about you" but it was awesome to be proved so ridiculusly wrong!

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2021-04-21
05:50:30

How I waited for this moment. Welcome back, friend. Welcome back. I'm incredibly happy you finally made it.

Posted By

Luca
on 2021-04-21
06:26:06

"...my mind seems fully intact and I've even been dabbling with some 6502!": this, this totally turn my day to a very good day. Welcome back TMR! Next milestone: a multisystem comeback intro, and a real comeback to your home. IRL and very soon.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2021-04-21
08:16:58

Lovely to hear from you! Wish you a full recovery happy

Posted By

Mad
on 2021-04-21
10:30:03

Absolutely great to hear!! And nice that the 6502 stayed fit for some more T.M.R. between all this... Can't wait for the next Cosine stuff.. Grateful to hear of your recovery and kept 6502 abilities! Welcome back!

Posted By

retroscener
on 2021-04-21
11:03:46

Wow that was you? Makes the world seem suddenly smaller. Glad you won this longest of Covid battles, that you’re doing well again and back where you belong.

Posted By

SVS
on 2021-04-21
14:39:06

A good news, finally!
Go TMR go happy

Posted By

George
on 2021-04-21
16:20:25

Welcome back! Wish you good health and all the best..

Posted By

Doug
on 2021-04-21
17:52:35

TMR welcome back! I was so shocked to read your story. I can't imagine what you've been through - so glad that you've come through! I know all the folks on here have missed you, and we have all been hoping for your safe return. Well done!!!! (Straight back into 6502 - what a dude!!!) happy

Posted By

Ati
on 2021-04-22
00:33:02

Welcome back Jason! I wish you the best!

Posted By

TMR
on 2021-04-22
05:52:50

Yes, that was mw in th papers and on telly retroscener, I think I hold the record for longest ICU stay now that Derek Draper has gone home. It's been a weird exerience, I came in this time last year but only remember things from late October onwards and even then some of it is a little sketchy.

I'm incredibly lucky too, Derek Draper isn't the person he was before Covid but my personality and dodgy sese of humour still seem to be intact, so I reckon that Iccan live with the physial damage.

Posted By

RobertB
on 2021-04-27
20:56:24

Thank god that you are back, Jason! happy

Truly,
Robert Bernardo

Posted By

Lavina
on 2021-04-28
12:20:24

Hi Jason,

Nice to have you back at last. Strange, that in great distress we reach back to our roots... When I was in hospital (ICU) a long time ago with skull fracture, as soon as I began to feel better and literally know my own name again I asked for a notebook and pen. That's how Beamphobia was born.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024