Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-06-17
14:59:27
 T.M.R - Get Well Demo

Sorry to intrude on your forum, but I know that TMR (Jason Kelk) hangs around here occasionally. He has been seriously ill in hospital because of COVID-19, but is now thankfully on the mend.

I've coded a simple C64 demo to cheer him up a little and there is still space in memory for some short messages (a sentence or two) in the scroller, so if anyone would like to add a message, let me know here asap!!!! I release the demo tomorrow (18/06/20)!

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-06-17
15:06:32
 Re: T.M.R - Get Well Demo

Sorry, should also say, please let me know what name/handle you wanted added to your message!

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-06-17
15:22:21

Luca/FIRE:"Ok ok we see that you tried to wriggle out, don't try to fool us with this extreme attempt to avoid releasing your new production for the 264 series,
get well übersoon, we're now waiting for your returntro on Plus/4! wink"

Hope that Covid-19 will become very soon just a horrible time to scare some fellows at the parties after a couyple of beer, be strong Jason <3

Posted By

Mad
on 2020-06-17
15:32:37

Sorry to hear!

I always adored his productions. Cosine is a quality label anyways! happy
Hope he gets well soonish. Good to hear, that he is on the mend.
A big get well soon from here!

cheers,
Mad^Bauknecht

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-06-17
15:41:22

Added!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-06-17
16:48:11

"PickleFishLips! Didn't expect that, did you? Wanted to say something other than sorry-friend-hope-you-get-better-love-your-releases. Well, now I said it happy" (Csabo/LOD)

Posted By

Chronos
on 2020-06-17
16:57:32

"Fall seven times, stand up eight - bits! Get well soon!!!" (Chronos/Absence)

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-06-17
17:07:09

Added!

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2020-06-18
00:08:34

"I started to get worried sick. Unfortunately, I was almost right. But now, everything is cheery again. Get well soon. Show us again how things are done. I love your blogs and the little thingies you make." (gerliczer)

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-06-18
05:29:29

Added!

I have to cut off there, will be releasing the simple C64 demo later today and putting it on CSDb.

Hopefully, once T.M.R is betterer, he can teach me the finer points of the 264 series and I can 'port' my C64 code to the Plus/4!

Thanks everyone for your messages!

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-06-18
09:44:42

Again, thanks to those that provided messages. The simple little demo is now available from CSDb:

https://csdb.dk/release/?id=192536

Regards
aNdy/Cosine

Posted By

RobertB
on 2020-06-20
11:19:44

Oh, no! I didn't know Jason had gotten sick! I hope Jason has a speedy recovery.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2020-06-30
12:01:15

Hi aNdy!

Two questions. Did you have the chance to show him the demo yet? If yes, did he like it? Do you have any information regarding the prognosis of his recovery you are willing and authorized to share? Oops, that were three questions.

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-07-04
15:02:22

Not heard anything for a couple of weeks. Doubt he's seen the demo yet because last I heard, noone was able to visit him because of restrictions. My main source of info was his long time friend Sean 'Odie' Conolly. I'll try to get some more info soon and will post any updates here.

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-07-05
06:23:41

Update about T.M.R. Although I don't think it's my place to give precise details, I will say he's still in hospital and making slow but sure progress - the usual 2 steps forward, 1 step back type of scenario. He is now more relaxed.

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-07-05
06:39:55

Great news, aNdy, there's a light at the end of this tunnel now. Get back and healthy soon, TMR!

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-08-10
08:51:36

Posted on Facebook few minutes ago:

"Hi
Sue here Jason should be back on Facebook soon might only be sporadic but he will try his best when he feels up to it"

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-08-10
17:28:20

Off:
My "Charlatan" free info: I think I worked out a possible cure/prevention on COVID permanen lung damage.
Evaporeted colloid silver need to be inhaled daily three times, and it will not let bacteries or viruses to spread across the lung. So it will stop spreading it and the immune system will do the remaining job (it need a lot of Vitamin D due to"stay at home").
Colloid silver -despite it is a "heavy metal"-is very well tolerated by the body, could be digested, and could be used from outside to eliminate spots or major infections inside the skin (but it needs no cut just a good soaking for some minutes per day).
I personally use it since years to handle different infections, and (as one example) successfully cured myself from confirmed Lyme infection without antibiotics, but some other ppl around me also used it to solve major toothache originated from the roots (otherwise could be handled with operation or tooth removal). It is rather easy to buy at pharmacies as nose cleaner fluid, but it has a much broader spectrum.
Some older doctors know, that silver was wildely used in the past at First WW as a wide spectrum antiseptic material, but was forgotten in the period of antibiotics. But antibiotics cannot solve virus infection, while silver does,as it stops its expansion.
BTW a big potion of the different human cancers also caused by viruses, called HPV.
Not widely known, but true.

Just telling you, that silver can kill those little germs.

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-08-11
11:38:05

As Luca said, T.M.R should be back on FaceBook (plus others hopefully) soon. He's improved a bit and able to do a bit more, although things will be slow at first and his wife will be helping. Should be nice to see him 'say' hello himself though!

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-09-07
16:05:28

Any fresh news? I tried to leave him a note via Messenger, but nothing has turned back

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-09-09
14:51:11

T.M.R is *still* in hospital (just over 5 months and counting), but is making better progress this last week or so, sitting up in a chair and so on. Still needs medication/oxygen/etc, but things are looking brighter!

Posted By

Mad
on 2020-09-09
15:58:23

Wow.. All the best for him.. Hard to hear that he has got so much to bear currently. Wishing him the best, and hoping he will be up to around 100% some day in the future again.. All the best for T.M.R from here..

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-09-09
16:30:25

I wish him all the best.

As you can see, the traditional medicines can't help here.
Because it is a virus, spreading all around your body. No good medicine against it

Doctors can't do anything with the virus within your lungs. They can just pray and give you salt fluid. Really
Hopefully you can inform him about my suggestion. Worth to try it. Really works. No side effects.

I manage to cure myself with the colloid silver from a Lyme infection, and a probable tumour in my finger (bone).
8 years ago I passed a lumbal punction in hospital to doublecheck if I have meningitis from virus, after a tick. The biggest pain in my life, ever.
After that I asked the doctor, if they know, it is a virus, and meningitis, what they would do? Answer: pills to reduce your fever, and salt fluid to your body. Then what you would give, if you would NOT know it? The answer: the same.

I am enligtened.

They simply cannot help you in virus infection.
They simply cannot save T.M.R., his own body can save himself. Your body and immune system can help.
Colloid silver could be a great support as it stops the viruses in your body able to execute proliferation.

It could be the REAL solution to COVID infections and prevention, not the "stay at home"+ "mask". It will stay with us, anyhow. the best way to get rid out of it to kill it.
With silver it is possible.
Do you know, that viruses cannot survive more than 10 minutes on silver and copper surfaces? Yeah, what about the door handles... Change all to copper...as our grandfathers did it, though they had other materials too.

Both of my kids got a silver cut from their great-granny, and I asked why? Because I found it too luxurious present, especially knowing her incomes.
She told: to keep them healthy.
https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/5-medicinal-benefits-of-using-silverware-for-babies/864

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-09-24
12:16:49

Castle Master +3DF! [PAL/NTSC] is dedicated to TMR, wishing all the best for him, one day better than the past one. See you here soon, bud wink

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-11-27
12:36:57

Is there any positive news?

I just write here, because after several good news about vaccines (does not help on those ones already ill) I read an article from doctors about a well known medicine can cure within days the medium or seriosly ill persons, and there wre several independent blind tests. This medicine worth a Nobel price in 2015 and used daily based on pets to get rid of infectiond.
Name: ivermectin

The sad thing, that it seems those "developing" countries are beyond us using it.
And in fact in Australia there were some good results in may...
There was a question, why no huge Covid problem in Africa? Because this medicine will provide protection too, and used in number billions to prevent infrctions and different diseases, worm infections

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-11-27
13:32:50

T.M.R is still in hospital, 8 months and counting. I don't want to go into details on a public forum, but suffice to say he is still ill, making slow progress, suffers serious setbacks on occasion.

@Luca.. Awesome, I'll let other know about this!

Posted By

Mad
on 2020-11-29
00:27:38

aNdy/Cosine Can you tell Jason, that I am greatly thankful for the review he gave our game Pets Rescue in the "Retro Gamer" Magazine. I didn't found his name in the issue but I think he did the review some years ago.. Maybe that cheers him up a little..

All the best for him.. He did a good job on all he did, yet!!! Hope he'll be very fine again some day! It's always nice to read some cool review of games, thanks!

Posted By

aNdy/Cosine
on 2020-11-29
14:00:01

I'll pass this info on!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024