Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2019-12-24
09:38:03
 Wishes *<: )

*........*.....*****......****.......****......**....**...............*........*....*........*.........***........****..
*..*.*.*.....*.............*.....*......*.....*......*.....*..................*.....*......*..*.*.*.......*.....*......*.......
*...*...*.....***..........****.......****.........***.......................**.......*...*...*......******......****.
*........*.....*.............*...*........*...*...........*.......................*...*......*........*......*........*............*
*........*.....*****......*...**......*...**.........*.....................*.......*....*........*......*........*.....****..

. PLUS/4 FANS!

Posted By

Gaia
on 2019-12-24
18:16:47
 Re: Wishes *<: )

Thanks, and happy holidays everyone!

Posted By

MMS
on 2019-12-25
04:42:38

Thank you all for this great year!

I also wish Happy Holidays to everyone reading this!

Posted By

George
on 2019-12-25
19:38:24

Merry Xmas to all from me!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2019-12-27
07:00:56

Merry Xmas!

oh I miss bit-let (?) Xmas at BME. Good old days... I had long hair, was a poor trash metal teenager, finished coding Robomutant and Nukeman seeing it offered publishing in Germany and gave me an Ocean drive for it, I was the happiest dude ever. Meeting the big names there at the party, I was even happier. Some of U were there. Now I can say I have everything but I miss those times so much... I always remember this at Christmas.

Posted By

Mad
on 2019-12-27
01:42:24

Happy Christmas!

I was a deathmetaller in youth but got put into the mental hospital exactly on Sylvester in the 90s whilst helping on the game "Killer Loop" and whilst trying to burn a gas station (trying to kill me).. I remember doing weird talks with people and smoking pot alltogether at least hourly whilst working there.. Hope this Sylvester will be ok! I don't like this mental hospital part combined with Deathmetal and Goa Music much today.. But seems I also will remember this part! @Lavina!! grin Have some great days!!!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2019-12-27
12:37:28

Wow mental hospital sounds scary. Staying at health institutions, I designed Beamphobia (on paper) while staying at Intensive Care Unit for a couple of days because after a night of hardcore partying I fell from the stairs at our home and broke my skull grin The first day I said I was someone else and did not recognize my parents. LOL Then I was released and stayed at home for a couple of days and coded the game. :) Don't read any further if you've got a weak stomach, be warned! I had a really severe trauma, I had blood in my spinal fluid, was CT screened several times, doctors said it was kind of a miracle I survived at all and also without any long term effects...

Posted By

MMS
on 2019-12-27
17:55:59

Wow, guys you know how to live and not die happy

Metal was my medicine when I was younger and when I felt life is too much and bitter. It helped me to survive harsh times, like when I was disinhereted from my family for really small things (for almost ~15 years).
The heavy metal gave me a hard shell to hide behind.

Life became better, I have a nice family and cute kids, and have good contacts with my family again.
Still prefer "melodic death metal", like Amon Amart (eg"As Loke Falls") or Arch Enemy (eg"the Wrold is yours", but anything good can come like Dannii Minogue for a dance happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024