Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2019-04-17
20:28:01
 Re: Baron Lovejoy Travels in Time WIP + other forthcoming games.

MMS thanks for your awesome releases. It's nice to see the pictures you do (of course).

Lavina I can hear you!! happy I choose a job where I work till the evenings and spend the night coding.. We are no professional demo/game coders and have somehow to compensate this by not so common sleep "rhythms".. However I do have no other dependency in life, someone could say I have no life, and I watch no TV (just cinema), grin, so it's fairly easy to spend from 3 to 7 hours per day coding and refining stuff.. Dunno how the other team members handle this, they all have a live besides the nerdy stuff.. (And it's "funny" if you text other plus4coders deep in the night and get just some sparse response and people tell you that it's something for tomorrow.. I try to avoid this as much as possible for me, or at least hope that people don't look immediately on their mobiles..)

Doug Wow Doug.. Yeah Knaecketracker is not so easy to master I suppose.. Never tried a track on my own.. The musicians I know adapted fairly fast.. However some where underwhelmed by the harsh restrictions of the TED.. Seems you have to do additional leveldesigning, like you said.. Sounds like a lot of work to follow :/.. And I thought you are nearly through with that project already! So I just stay tuned now.. happy

Luca Csabo and all the others maintaining the forum.. You know what you do! happy

Luca ha!! So finally a chance to use and learn TedZacker!! happy

Let's wait for the others then.. Some projects seem to take a longer time.. happy obvious reasons..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024