Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2019-04-17
11:06:50
 Re: Baron Lovejoy Travels in Time WIP + other forthcoming games.

Lavina oh well, mine is a different case: apart of coding and doing gfx music both on Plus/4 and C64, occasionally writing text for diskmag or real papers, I think no even one day has passed without me doing something on this site and others too.
I use to silently fix stuff, upload and update scans, buy stuff on eBay and dump it and scan everything and then upload'em here and on Othersi.de, adding solutions, editing and uploading maps, adding credits endings and whatever.
And the bigger ones has yet to come: RĂ¼diger has just passed to me 19 disks to sort upload and edit, plus several scans which no one of these is ready to be uploaded without heavy editing. Plus, I digged out from a personal collection more than 200 single programs to be released in 4 discrete bunches, inbetween some other releases incoming, some other publishings I keep updated day by day, and aaaaaal the other duties we use to add around all this work.

And, incredibly to say, I'm the first one who blame myself for waiting for so much time about one music. One single tune grin

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024