Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2019-04-08
11:41:22
 Re: convert german Strip Poker prg to TAP or WAV

Hi blinddarm! First of all: if you use bbcode, and the output doesn't show your image, probably there's no bbcode here to display a picture grin

Ok, I've seen that file, and the issue is caused due to the used memory: Strip Poker German looks like a hack, saved in the area $1000/$FD20. Now, I am quite aware that $1000, for a program starting with a BASIC line, could be almost surely considered as a mistake, and (guys confirm it!) I'm gonna fix it and change the file; $FD20 is out of the usual writeable memory, and I suspect...mmm...:/ Doesn't look regular to me...
I've also seen that the English version's Plus/4 World download covers the same memory (whereas Othersi.de uses a packed version), hence doubts raise higher!
Finally, I've checked the English tape file and...aha! $1000-$FCFF! Gonna definitely change the English official version.

Of course, this doesn't touch the German one, 'coz it's a hack of the original, I mean: new rules! wink I've prepared this WAV file just for you: Strip Poker (German), exomized and with turbo loader wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024