Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mozar​tkügel
on 2019-02-04
16:23:02
 Re: Baron Lovejoy Travels in Time WIP + other forthcoming games.

Hey thanks for 'featuring' my game! grin I was a bit reluctant putting the video public at such an early stage since there's still so much left to learn and to do, I don't even know if I'm capable of finishing the game, but of course I'm hoping to slowly finish it (and all the ports) in my spare time.

I got this megalomanic idea to release a game on several platforms from 'Rodman', I found that idea to be really fun, fascinating and interesting. I was thinking my old favorites C64 and Atari Lynx + My newly found loves Vic-20 and C16/Plus4. But I've got quite limited spare time, so a very simple game is to be expected. Programming is not my strong point either, although I enjoy it a lot, that's why c16 will most likely be at least +32k (so I can code wastingly and just have fun). Probably I will learn stuff along the way to do better, more optimized games in the future.

A lot of very nice titles coming up on the c16/plus4 I see! Thanks for all the info Luca

Majikeyric LaLa looks absolutely fantastic! I just happened to see the Vic-20 version on youtube a few days ago.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024