Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2018-10-07
02:56:17
 New Stuff From Lacus

Magyarország (Newline)Lacus sent us some new stuff; I'd like to share it with you all. First off we finally have the cover artwork, cassette photo and TAP file for 3-D Sakk, a Hungarian 3D chess program. For Verem, which is a decent Hungarian Tetris game we now have a HQ cover as well. Finally, there's something new: Magyarország (Newline) is a never-before seen educational program. Your task is to point out the location of given cities on Hungary's map. One of the developers is ETC, the developer of the legendary Digital Box, who we "found" this year. If you haven't yet, you can check out his profile for some historical info.

We've also added an official product list from Newline to their page. Big thanks to Lacus for these!

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-10-08
02:56:17
 Re: New Stuff From Lacus

Pretty nice reading about ETC! And this reminds to me I have some Bit-Let issues to upload since years :/

Posted By

Csabo
on 2018-10-08
10:30:56

It's also nice to see that according to the software list, we have all 6 of their releases! Still need some covers though.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2018-10-09
08:21:24

"trigger those samples by gluing aluminium-foil to paper discs and hitting them with a metal drumstick connected to the joystick port"

WOOT OMG

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024