Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2018-06-20
13:44:16
 Re: New Plus/4 game to be out this weekend!

Hey Plus/4 people..

good news.. We are in the final testing phase of the commercial version of our game Pets Rescue. Main improvements are a (can I say much here?) more fluid framerate. A complete world added consisting of 4 new levels (with new shiny themes by Kichy and additional levelsongs by Luca and 5tarbuck). And a new per level password system. If you have time to play it, it should now be possible to reach the final scene of Pets Rescue even if you lost many lives in the non commercial version and couldn't finish the noncommercial version. I hope we can ship this version soon, however in the past it took a longer time after submitting the game to Psytronik till it is available to the people. I hope the final cover artwork will arrive in time, since we saw already a great great preview for it (done by Psytronik artist Smila). So stay tuned, and perhaps within the next 2 or 3 months the game is available through Psytroniks online shop. Hope you didn't got upset, by all the time for it flowing by already.

Have a nice week! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024